Going Back

Team Natsu soon found out that Lucy was heading to the same destination they were. When the team had gotten out of the train, they offered to take Lucy around for letting them sit with her. Lucy agreed and they went pretty much everwhere. When they had finished, Natsu and Gray were carrying bags that were near their height. The bags covered was so many, that a person could only see the two's face. "It seems like the girls had a nice time," Gray said to Natsu, trying to balance out the weights of the bags so it wouldn't fall over. "Yeah," answered Natsu back. It was really unnusual since Gray and Natsu usually, USUALLY, couldn't talk to each other, by themselves, without one of them starting a fight about something stupid or an insult. Then, the fight would escalate to them using magic, then destorying buildings, Erza stopping them, causing more damage, attention, and ruckes, getting money taken away from them, and getting scolded by Master Makarov. But this time was different. Maybe it was because of their guest for today, but surely they will be back to their usual fighting selves tomorrow.

The team then ate at a restaurant, in which Natsu and Gray were making a big mess, causing them to get kicked out for their noise. Since they really couln't find a place to eat without getting thrown out first, and letting their food go to waste, they just went to a few more places and went back home. "Oh no, I can't find my keys," Lucy said softly. It was so soft that Erza and Gray couldn't hear it, but it was loud enough for Wendy and Natsu, the two dragonslayers in the team, to be able to hear her. "Eeehhh, you lost your keys Lucy-neesan?" Wendy said. Gray and erza were surprised as to how they knew it and asked Wendy how she knew but Natsu answered for her. "She just said it" Natsu said to the rest of the group. The team accepted the answer with a nod and thought of a way where she could find her keys. Since she could not find her keys, she had nowhere to stay for th night unitl Erza invited her to Fairy Hills.

"Let's go , but first I have to go get something from our guild." Erza said. "Wait, you never did tell me the name of your guild. What guild do you belong to?" asked Lucy. "We belong in Fairy Tail, where we treat out nakama as family." Natsu said. Lucy just smiled at that response. "Being treated like a family, that seems nice" Lucy softly said to the group. "IT IS" Natsu shouted. He didn't even care of the people that heard him and looked at him like he was a nutjob or had some mental problems. Simultaneously, the group members of Team Natsu gave her a grin. As they walked along to the guild, the team saw some very wonderful scenes of nature. When they entered the guild doors, the team was served with a bunch of "You're back" and "Good to see you," but when they saw a particular woman in the group, the guild stared at her, comparing her to their once celestial mage.