"Excuse me? Hi, sorry, um..."

AN
So I've decided to make a book just filled with Gawsten one shots.
Feel free to request some too!
-amber🖤

Awsten stood up on his toes, trying desperately to reach the box of marshmallow cereal on the top shelf. He wasn't tall enough - at all. The shelf had to be over seven foot, and Awsten was only five foot and four inches tall.  There was at least two and a half foot between Awsten and the box.

He sighed and sank back on his feet. He was wearing creepers for God's sake, how was he still too short? His shoes added at least two inches to his height, and yet he was still far too short.

He saw a shop assistant walking into the isle he was in. He gasped softly, deciding to ask for help.

"Excuse me? Hi, sorry, um..." he trailed off a little, but he continued once the man nodded a little.  "I- I can't reach that box of cereal. Could you get it for me, please?"
The assistant was absolutely gorgeous. He had soft, slightly wavy hair that framed his face so perfectly and ocean blue eyes that Awsten could easily drown in. He was tall too, maybe nearly six foot tall. Awsten loved tall boys; he loved tall boys with ocean blue eyes and fluffy brown hair. This man was perfect and Awsten was blushing quite darkly. The contrast between his pale skin and pale blue hair and his red cheeks and red, bitten lips would definitely make his blushing obvious.

The assistant smiled and reached up and grabbed the box that Awsten had pointed to.
"This one?" He asked, and Awsten nodded.

"Yes! Thank you!" He giggled softly, taking the box. "Thank you....uhh... Geoffrey?" He asked as he read the man's name tag.

"Oh, it's just Geoff. I don't know why my boss insists it says my full name. But you're welcome." Geoff replied with a soft laugh and a smile that could light up the darkest of rooms.  "I like your hair, by the way. The colour really suits you."

Awsten blushed and hugged the box close to his chest, giggling shyly. "Thank you." He murmured, smiling. "You're very sweet, Geoff."

The taller man smiled, a soft blush on his cheeks. It wasn't as dark as Awsten's blush though.
He took a pen from his pocket and tool Awsten's hand, quickly writing his number down on his skin. He wrote Geoff from the grocery store ♡ underneath it.

Awsten didn't quite process it, but when Geoff spoke he looked up. "If you need help reaching something again, call me." He said with a shy laugh.

Awsten nodded, "I will."