Chapter 2: Let the games begin

Chapter 2

"This can't be happening." Tracy said, a tad bit too loud.

"It's nice to see you too." Carter said. He was enjoying this.

"What are you doing here! Don't tell me you're one of those stalker types."

"You wish Tracy. I'm an intern in this company and as much as I think seeing you here is strange, I can't say I hate it."

"Why does he have to be so damn charming. Atleast he remembers my name." Tracy thought to herself.

"Well, all I ask is that you keep what we did earlier our little secret. I have a reputation to keep here."

"Oh? Really? Well that depends on how you treat me, beautiful. I expect us to talk like that never happened. I want us to start over."

Tracy was fuming. How could he just sleep with her, leave her and now expect her to just forget that it happened. He must be sicker than she thought.

"You must be fucking kidding me. No way that's gonna happen. It's already bad enough I have to be seeing your face everyday but there's no way we'll be friends."

"Well you have to make a way, pretty. I like you and I want us to be friends. And you don't really have a choice, do you?"

He was smiling his annoyingly beautiful smile. He was gonna pay for this. She was going to play his game and win.

"Okay Carter. We can start over. Infact, why don't we get coffee later?" Tracy said with a friendly smile.

"What game is she playing?" Carter thought to himself.

He could tell in her eyes she hated him. He was going to join in the play and it was going to be fun.

"That would be great. I'll come by your cubicle later and pick you up." Carter said with his familiar dashing smile.

"You better." Tracy said with an equally pretty smile.

Tony left her with a kiss on the forehead earlier and he did it again now.

"What an asshole!" She said, fuming.

She was going to make his life misrable. She knew he was the kind of guy who liked to play with girl's hearts.

The kind of guy who liked to charm his way to getting what he wants.

"Well, he's never gonna know what hit him. He'll dread the day he met me in a couple of days."

"Who the hell was that?" Tony said with a curious look on his face.

He always wanted to know about all the men in the company.

"No one." Tracy said and skipped happily to her cubicle.

"That chick is crazy." Tony thought to himself, but he loved her never the less.