Imperfect Acquaintance

Prologue

She thought he looked so pretty when he was asleep. Tracy Davis had met alot of hot guys but he was on the top of her list.

"He looks so peaceful lying across the bed with me." Tracy thought to herself.

She trailed her index finger along his jawline.

"Such fine muscles you have Mr. Sexy." She whispered the last two words.

He caught her by surprise when he took her wondering finger and sucked on it hard.

She felt the pleasure of the contact right down there.

"Goodmorning..uhm.."

And then it hit her. She couldn't remember his name.

The guy she had sex with just a few hours ago was a complete stranger.

"It's Carter." Carter Lenen said with a smile.

Carter thought Tracy was very sexy. And he found her panic face very attractive.

He was used to that face. He slept with alot of girls. Hot ones, less attractive ones, basic ones. You name it.

He wasn't the relationship kinda guy. One night stands were more his thing.

Way back then, he would have found a relationship appealing. But now, the thought of it made him sick.

"I'm really sorry." Tracy tried to hide her embarrassment.

She never did things like this. Infact, this was her first one night stand. And she hated it.

She was always looking for the perfect guy. The perfect relationship.

She met "Carter" yesterday and found him charming and funny but didn't expect to have him here on her bed the next day.

"It's perfectly fine. You were great..uhm..Stacey..And maybe we should do this again sometime." He was putting on his briefs as he was saying this.

"It's Tracy and I don't do this kinda stuff and this was all a complete mistake." She meant what she said.

"Whatever you say beautiful. I got to get going. Hope to see you soon." He kissed her on the forehead and left.

"What an asshole." Tracy couldn't believe what had happened.

She let a guy who she barely knew sleep with her and then leave her like she was an unwanted meal. Never again.

She thought of the chances of them meeting again. She would have some selected words for him.

But right now, she had to get to work.