1- Just a dream?

I woke up to the sound of silence. Usually on a Monday morning I can hear the faint hum of mum as she makes the mornings coffee and dad running around getting things ready for work. I glance at my clock, 7:00am. I get out of bed and press my ear against my bedroom door. Nothing. I sigh and start to put in my school clothes. (Yes I have to wear a uniform) as I'm pulling up my left pant leg, my phone goes off. I glance over to my night table and see it's just my alarm. It'll go of in a minute. I finish getting dressed and peer into the hallway. I slowly walk out and walk to the kitchen. No ones in there? I walk back to my sisters room and knock on her door softly. No answer. I knock louder. No answer again. I open her door and peer in. She's sound asleep.
"Carrie" I say impatiently.
"Wake the hell up! We have to leave in like 40 minutes!" I i say harshly.
She doesn't respond. I yank her blanket up and start tickling her.
"Hey Hahah stop st-" she giggles.
She finally opens her eyes with a smile on her face. Suddenly that smile falls
and a horrified stare is in its place. She looks around until she finally screams.
"Oi shut up I'm here !" I wisperyell.
Mum runs in asking what's wrong. I yell at both of them that I'm here it was me! But they don't listen. Mum stands up a walks...right through me! "WHAT!" I scream.
I stumble backwards and fall my sisters desk. They proceed to talk like nothing's wrong.
I wince. Blackness appears anddd
---------
It was a dream. Ah good. It felt so....real.