Liked by RydelLynch, Savannah_Latimer, DevonMartin, TeresaJamison, BellaHudson, HeatherParkins and 4,768,213 Others

rosslynch Guess you could say my date is kinda stunning. 💛

I smiled up at him, only to catch him already smiling down at me.

• • •

Finally arriving to where the wedding was being held, we stepped out of the limo one by one and all of sudden all of Ross' cousins came running towards us.

"Bauer!" Ryland exclaimed, seeing his little adorable cousin run up into his arms, I giggled as I felt someone wrapping their arms around my legs.

"Mini Rydel!" I gasped, smiling at Beauty below me, the ceremony was gorgeous as they were doing a beach wedding, I think Ross' second cousin was getting married, I don't know her last name. It's something Julianne.

"I missed you!" She chuckled, twirling around in her light pink dress.

"I missed you too." I smiled, booping her adorable little nose with my pointer finger, last time I saw Ross' cousins were a while ago, I think last Christmas.

"Hey man," Ross grinned, wrapping his arms around the oldest of siblings, Gus. "Who's this special lady standing next to you?"

I slapped Ross' chest, "Stop embarrassing him."

Ross gave me a playful eye roll, looking back at Gus who held some pretty blonde girls hand.

"This is Kyla, my girlfriend." He said shyly, smiling at Ross who was his older cousin.

"Nice to meet you, Kyla." Ross said kindly, shaking her hand politely.

"You as well, I'm assuming you're Ross?" She asked smiling.

"Indeed I am," Ross said smiling, "How'd you know?"

"I've heard lots about you." She said. "Is this your girlfriend?" She asked sweetly, looking over to me.

"Something like that," Ross said with a grin playing on his lips as he placed his hand on my lower back. "Her name is Laura."

W-What?

Kyla wiggled her eyebrows but stuck out her hand, "It's nice to meet you, Laura. I love your dress, it looks amazing on you."

I smiled at her compliment, but I don't know if I was smiling this hard at her compliment or the fact Ross answered with 'Something like that' when Kyla asked about me being his girlfriend.

"Thank you," I managed to say through my uncontrollable smile, "Your dress is gorgeous too."

"ROSS!" A sudden yell came, making all four of us turn around to see an excited look on Gus' younger brother, Gordy's face.

"Gordy!" Ross chuckled, being attacked with a hug from him, I smiled at the young girl beside him, probably his girlfriend.

"It's been so long," Gordy smiled, "This is my girlfriend Trinity, but you can call her Trin."

Ross and I both smiled at her, telling her it was nice to her as Gordy unexpectedly took Ross away to have conversation with him, leaving only Trin and I.