Liked by RydelLynch, RockyLynch, DevonMartin, LauraMarano, StormieLynch, BellaHudson and 4,768,213 Others

rosslynch We clean up pretty well for family weddings @rockylynch

View all 1,034,012 comments
@Rockylynch : agreed
@Stormielynch : MY HANDSOME SONS😊💗💛 XO
@Bellahudson : Hotties😍
@Devonmartin : Da Fuq?^
@Bellahudson: problem? @Devonmartin
@Lauramarano : Aweh, glad my date looks decent😎😉

"Hey!" Ross frowned, "I look just decent to you?"

"No you look good." I chuckled, linking arms with Ross as I carefully walked down the stairs in heels.

"I give you gorgeous and amazing, and all I get is good?" He asked, rolling his eyes at my lack of my compliments towards him.

"Fine," I sighed, "You look handsome and hot."

"Ouuu," He smirked, squeezing my arm a little, "Hot?"

"Don't get too flattered," I smirked, patting his shoulder as Stormie called me over.

"You look absolutely stunning dear, I'm so glad you're accompanying us to this wedding. It'll be great for you to see our whole family." Stormie complimented me.

I smiled, "Thank you, Stormie. You look lovely too. Won't I know some people?"

"Of course, you've met Ross' grandparents and his uncle Shor, you also know all of Ross' cousins like Gus, Gator, Gil, Gordy, Bauer, Boston and Beauty." Stormie reassured me.

"Everyone let's wait outside for the limo to arrive." Mark said dressed in his suit, we all stepped outside- of course I had to wait for my date.

Ross finally approached my side and we stepped outside together, the hot California sun beaming down on me as I rested my finger tips on the bricks where we patiently waited on the sidewalk.

"Laura, look at me and smile." I turned my head around and saw Ross smiling with his phone out, I blushed and shook my head.

"No, Ross!" I chuckled, "I hate when you take pictures of me."

"Please, you look so pretty." He pouted, making my heart beat out of my chest as I repositioned myself, placing my hand on my hip and smiled at his white iPhone camera.

"I like that one." He smiled, staring at his phone screen. I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"You're so cute." I smiled, accidentally blurting out, feeling myself start to get nervous as he looked up at me immediately, I felt my whole face go red and I swear I was starting to sweat, why would I say that out loud?

"Thanks," He smiled, "You're cute too." He said shoving his phone into his pocket, "Check my Instagram again."

I buried my face into my hands, pretending like nothing ever happened as we all saw the limo pull up, finally sitting down next to Ross. I pulled out my phone.

@rosslynch tagged you in a photo