Second Afterlife Chapter 2

--------Toshiro's POV--------

"Hey, Kisuke," I said to the ex-captain of Squad 12.

"Yes, Captain Hitsugaya." he said to me. He was still looking at Yoruichi.

"Umm...can we talk in private. I have something to talk to you about." I told him. He nodded and followed me into another room. "Alright, it didn't work."

"What are you talking about, Captain Hitsugaya." Kisuke said while smiling. 'He knows what I am talking about. He was the one who helped me figure out this plan of proposing to Karin.'

"You know exactly what I am talking about! Don't play dumb, Kisuke!" I screamed. I am so lucky that I said it loud enough for me to get the point across, but not loud enough that anyone would be suspicious.

"Alright, just how badly did it end, Captain." He asked me knowing that I might get hysterical.

"It ended as bad as I thought that it might end. I completely forgot about it!" After saying that, I just broke down and cried. "Karin thought that this was just a date! I wanted it to be more than that! I wanted it to be a night that we would remember forever!" Now I was very hysterical. I couldn't even stop crying. I was crying so hard that Rangiku and Yoruichi herd me and came to see what was wrong with me.

They came bursting through the door to find me on the ground crying my eyes out. "What is going on, Kisuke?" Yoruichi asked the man who was standing up in the same room, right in front of me. I couldn't stop myself from crying so much, and they could see that.

"What are you talking about, Yoruichi?" Kisuke asked the tall, purple-haired woman.

She was very confused, and mad the same time. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT! CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT CAPTAIN HITSUGAYA IS CRYING ON THE GROUND!" she pointed over to me. I knew that she could still see me on the ground, crying my eyes out. "Just tell me. What is wrong with Toshiro already."

"Fine," Kisuke sighed. I looked at him and said, telepathically, 'Don't do it, Kisuke!'

"Toshiro's night was ruined because..."

'Don't do it!'

"Toshiro wasn't able to propose to Karin, tonight."

'No. I can't believe that he said that in front of Rongiku and Yoruichi.'

Rangiku and Yoruichi were in shock. I didn't want to hear their reactions, so I ran out of the room and went to the Kurosaki residence.

TO THE NEXT PART