A is for Aphrodite's Plan

Hiya! I know that most of you probably have no idea who Traite is, so in case you didn't know, Traite is Travis Stoll and Katie Gardner. Katie Gardner is daughter of Demeter and well if you don't know the Stoll brothers, then you're a loser! Now before I get carried away, I just need to say that there's going to be fluff, humor and pranks. Lots of pranks! Disclaimer: I don't own the PJO series. And just saying, this might confuse you a little because throughout the story it is going to go back and forth through different time frames, so try to keep up . . . Well, Enjoy ; )

A is for Aphrodite's Plan

Katie's POV

"STOLL!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was covered from head to toe in honey and feathers. It was the oldest prank in the book according to Travis, but of course I had to fall for it. Those Stoll's have driven me on end with their countless pranks and embarassing jokes and this was the last straw.

I angrily stomped off in the direction of the Hermes cabin. That's when I heard it. I heard suppresed giggling coming from the bush. It could only be . . . "Gotcha!" I screamed in the surprised Stoll brothers faces. Then they quickly snapped out of it and tried to run away. But I thought ahead. While they were in shock, I made roots grow around their ankles so that they couldn't get away. I smirked at them and said, "Going somewhere?"

"No Katie-Kat! We were planning to stay here and have a nice chat about who could be the culprit of that prank!" said Travis, smartly.

"I mean they must be pretty dashing and genius to pull such a prank!" exclaimed Conner.

"I agree, my good brother," said Travis.

I rolled my eyes at them and thought up a deal, "I'll let you go if you give me 50 drachma and swear on the River Styx not to steal it back. Actually cancel that, swear on the River Styx that you won't steal anything-including the 50 drachma your going to give me-from me or my cabin ever again, then I'll let you go."

"Um, new plan! How about I'll promise you a kiss and then you can let us go?" said Travis, wiggling his eyebrows.

I fake gagged, but in my head I was sort of liking the idea. Not that I'd ever tell him that.

Instead, I started willing the plants to slowly cover them in poison ivy. They were at their waists when I said, "You'll swear to my plan if you ever want to see the daylight again, and stop the red hot burn of the poison ivy on your bare skin." I gave him an intimidating glare as the plants were making their way to their necks now.

Conner got an alarmed expression and said, "Alright, alright! Stop! We swear!" Travis was nodding like a bobble head.

"Swear to what?" I said trying to sound innocent.

"We swear to the River Styx that we will never steal from you or your cabin ever again!" They said in unison. I reluctantly loosened the roots and unraveled the poison ivy from their bodies. They looked at me and then eachother, then they bolted down to the beach. Then Travis called over his shoulder, "You never said we didn't have to prank!"

Hot rage bubbled inside of me. Stupid, stupid! I'm such an idiot! Why didn't I think of that? I angrily stormed off in the opposite direction of the Stolls, towards my cabin. I might as well get some rest, seeing as there's no more activities left for me to ingage in that the Stoll's didn't vandalize.

I slammed the Demeter cabin doors open to find Aphrodite sitting in my bed reading my diary! "Why hello child!" she said brightly. It's like she didn't break into my cabin and go through my stuff at all.

"Um, hello lady Aphrodite." I said awkwardly and curtsied."But um, not to be rude or anything, but what are you doing here?" I started for my diary, but she put it out of reach. "Hey!" I said, jumping up to try to get it.