I woke up the next morning well rested and happy for some reason. I actually felt safe sleeping last night. I guess having someone with me helps. And it really does. I slowly rise out of the bed and strectch. I look over at Linsey and see her still sleeping. Sleeping hard. I try not to bother her. I mean we don't have school for a while and we aren't doing anything today. At least I don't think. So why not let her sleep in late? I asked myself. I decided to let her do that. I walked over to her side of the bed and got my phone from the table. Wow it's only 8:30. It's not that bad. I have nothing to do right now. No one else is up. Except me.. I do know that Jake's up. His parents always have him get up early. So I wanted to call him.

"Hey sweetie." he said.

"Hi. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good, and you?" he said.

"I'm fine. I'm like the only one up though." I told him.

"Well you have me." his voice sounds kind of sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" he asked me.

"You sound sad." I answered his question.

"Oh. Well that night I came over. I feel really bad about what happend." he said sounding slightly distant.

"Why babe?" I asked him.

"You know why.. I have to stay a vigrin." he said.

"I'm very sorry boo. I really am. We both tempted each other." I said.

"Yea but still. Can I call you back later hun?" he asked.

"Yes. Love you." I said.

"Love you too." he said then he hung up. I felt so bad. I really didn't mean for anything like that to happen. "Hey you alright?" Linsey asked me sitting up. I turned around and came over to her. "I don't know. I never told you that me and Jake came close to doing the business that same night that Daivd did that to me," I told her then sat down to finish my sentence. "I was talking to him just then becuase no one was up at the moment. So anyway. He told me that he felt bad doing that stuff with me. Not becuase he doesn't love it. Becuase he wants to stay a virgin." I said to her. "I'm sorry love. It'll all blow over soon." she said to me. "Me too." I said back. "Is there anything I can do for you?" she asked me. "No not that I can think of at the moment. But thank you though." I told her. "Alright. Well I'm going to go ahead and get ready to leave." she said. "Mom wanted me home around 9:00." she grabbed her bag and then went back into my bathroom and changed her clothes. "I'll text you OK?" she said to me giving me a hug. "Alrighty." I said back to her hugging her back. I walked her down the hallway and then into the living room. "Oh are you leaving?" dad asked Linsey. "Oh yes sir. Mom wants me to be home around 9:00." she said to him. "Thanks for letting me stay." she said flashing him a large smile. She headed to the front door and then waved goodbye then closed the door behind her. I came over to dad and sat by him on the couch. I let out a loud grunt. "What's the matter?" dad asked me. "I just don't want to sleep by myself. When I have someone with me I sleep better. I noticed that when Linsey was with me." I told him staring at the wall behind a large potted plant. "Well. Would you like Kay to sleep with you? Or Brownie?" he asked me. "No. Kay kicks in her sleep and I don't want to crush Brownie." I told him. "That is true though." he said laughing. "Well do you want a baby monitor?" he asked me with all seriousness. "I'd feel wierd like that though." I told him. "I mean if you ever felt scared you'd just need to call for me and stuff. Or if you want. We can get a camera outside your window like to see just your window, and a camera in front of your bedroom door." he said. "You could always move in with me." he said again. "I don't know dad." I told him. "How about me and her switch rooms? She wouldn't be as close to the backdoor, and she will feel safer." Kay said from behind us. "You know what? That's not a bad idea." dad said. "Yea." Kay said sitting down beside me. "What do you think Mack?" she asked me. "That will be pretty cool." I told her. "When can we do this then?" dad asked with excitement. "How about tomorrow?" Kay asked. "No sweetie. We can't we have court tomorrow remeber?" he said to her. "Oh yea I forgot." she said. "Can we move our things today?" she asked him. "I don't know honey. Because I don't think we can today. Maybe we can after court tomorrow. Depending on what time we get home. "Alright. I'm like.. Bored daddy." she said to him sticking out her bottom lip. "Go outside, play with Brownie, or jump on the trampoline. Maybe Mack will let you play her Sims game." he said to her then looking at me smiling. "You can sis. Go on." I told her. She smiled at walked off into my room. "Dad. I need a job." I told him. "What made you think about that?" he asked. "I really have no clue." I told him laughing. "Well what kind of job were you thinking about?" he asked me. "Um.. Something that pays good for a teenager and something that'll work around school time." I told him. "Hmm. Let me think." he told me. "Okay." I said sitting back in my seat thinking. "I meant like for a while sweetie." he said laughing petting my head. "Oh. I knew that." I said. "Will you feed Brownie please?" dad asked. "Sure." I said. I walked into the kitchen and went over to our cabinet and picked up a bag of puppy food and poured some of it into Brownies bowl. "Come on Brownie!" I said to him. And out he came from the middle of no where. "Good boy." I said petting his back. He wiggled his little hiney and ate his food.