You'll see but,you won't like it.

~ Ariana Pov ~

@ArianaGrande:

Cassy and I are now twins #BrownHair #ByeRedhead

I took a deep breath as placed my phone in my purse and left the salon.

"Is this happening?"Frankie asked as I nodded.

"I can't be living this double life forever"I said as he nodded.

"Yeah but,its like the ending of Victorious....sudden and unexpected"Frankie said as I rolled my eyes.

He suffered more then I did when Victorious ended.

"Frankie do you think its healthy for me to keep hiding and making up excuses for when Cassy didn't make any of my birthday parties,award shows or even my concerts?"I asked him as he nodded understanding my purpose.

"Ariana....Cassy is like your Miley Stewart once she's gone the normal life you once had is never coming back"Frankie said as I stopped and looked at him.

"The normal life I had was more dramatic then one I'm staying with"

"Speaking of normal after this is done are you telling Harry the truth?"Frankie asked.

"No cause I'm never going to see him again"I said as he nodded and we kept walking towards my car.

I was going to tell Harry but, were haven't talked to each other since March and I'm leaving to California in a couple of days. Besides it's not like I want to talk to him anyways all I want is to do is forget him.

"The guy is an idiot and all but,he still cares and telling him would be the right thing to do"He said as we got into car and I buckled my seatbelt.

"He doesn't care and he never did,Frankie so please change the subject"I said kinda angry.

He nodded before saying:"Does Alexa know your moving back?"

Alexa Luria,my best friend from Florida.

"Yeah,she's known for while and Camila is super excited"I said as he smiled.

I laughed before saying:"So how's Sixth Harmony?"

"We're doing fantastic and you know our new single Boss is out in July"

"I can't wait then"I said as he laughed.

I love those girls and I can't wait for their album.

@ArianaGrande:

Girls I can't wait for #Bo$$ @FifthHarmony

When I told Camila about the Harry thing,she was even angrier then I was and unfollowed Harry from Twitter.Like that was going to show him a lesson.

"When are you leaving to Cali?"Frankie asked as I stopped at the red light.

"In a couple of days"I said as he nodded.

"Frankie"I said as he looked at me."Yeah"He said."Do you think, I should tell Harry?"

He nodded before saying:"You should even though he's an ass and all but,it's the right thing to do"

I nodded before continuing to drive on the green light.

Beep....Beep

@Real_Liam_Payne:

#RIPArianaCasanova

It's over.

~ Liam Pov ~

"You never know what's going on"I told Harry as he rolled his eyes.