A cute date

Cyan's room

"What do you mean with that Mr. Berry? Me and Crow are just going into town together like friends, there can't be anything more between us.", Cyan asks as she adjusts her dark red baret, which fits to her dress in the same color, some cream stockings and black flats in the mirror. Crow, the front vocalist of the Visual Kei band ShinganCrimsonZ, who are under the same record label as her band Plasmagica, has asked if they wanted to go into the city to relax a bit. Just the two, no one of the bands are joining them.

"Nah, y'know it could be that there's more to it then just being friends. I mean you're really crazy in love and maybe he's answering your feelings..... Just something I've thought about.", the pink heart shaped guitar tells her. Since the Queen of Darkness has been defeated, Cyan often switches between her world and Midi City, because she can't stand to never see her friends in one of the two worlds, especially the her friends from BRR in Midi City and one black haired guy in her class, one row in front of her.

With that memory in her head, she sits on her bed down. Strangely, a lot of people are looking in both worlds similar to each other, up to some behaviour, and she wonders if there's more to it. But still... She is hanging out with Crow in the city today. Just the two of them. Alone.

Maybe, there are feelings for him, but she isn't sure herself.

Crow's room

"Argh! Why do I had to do this? I don't know if she's gonna return my feelings... I'm just sooooooo dumb!", Crow sights, laying on his back and staring at the ceiling. His light grey hoodie has rolled slightly up, and Crow isn't caring at the moment about it. He's just worried about the small city trip with Cyan. He didn't wanted to admit it at first, but she's quite important to him. And if he would lose her trust today, he wouldn't forgive himself.

And also that would really set the rumours about him and Aion in motion. There are already rumours about it, and in almost every interview always one of the first questions asked to him if that's true. 'Aw screw it! you're hanging out with her and then later you confess to her', the hedgehog thinks as his phone rings. A message from Rom, the band's drummer.

Yo Crow, anything alright?

Dude, there's like nothing right atm.

Angsty about the date? 😏

Is Yaiba next to you?

Why?

Say him he should STFU! That isn't helping!

Crow lays his phone down. His band mates knows how he feels about the vocalist from Plasmagica and never let an teasing opportunity left. His phone doesn't ring for like 5 seconds, but after that he receives a voicemessage from the two :

(In the bg of the voicemessage is quietly the audio to 50 Shades of Grey (in a rather m rated scene) hearable)

Rom : "C'mon Crow, you know how we mean it.

Yaiba : "Hence, your legend of shyness even overtrumps your Legend of Ego this time."

Crow just face plants. It's already worse that they try to act like parents, but little they know that they've even revealed the real movie choice for their DVD evening. "Guys, are you watching 50 Shades again?", he sends as a voicemessage back.

An embarrassed silence had layed over the phone for ten minuets as another text reached Crow.

😵😅😓😲 Aw crap!

Looooool! #CaughtInTheAct you two! 😜

We just randomly selected it, kay?

As if you two... 😏

Man if the fans would know that.... 😂

What?

Uh... Nothing, just that you two are so totally official together! 😂

Crow... WTH?

Oh... Did I hit a weak spot? 😝

Rom, I know you and Yaiba for quite some time, so I know when something sparks between you two. I'm not mad or anything, I'm just using this as my revenge for your teasing! 😝

Heh... Yeah... I think we deserve it...

Well... Gotta go! A girl shouldn't be waiting for her date. (Especially if it's as hot as me. 😎) Have fun making out you two! 😜

You're dead Crow. 😒

With a grin on his face Crow grabs his black leather jacket and storms out of his room, towards the first floor, where Cyan's room is located. The vocalist stops for a moment to calm himself, before knocking at the room door.

Cyan's room

Cyan's ears peaks at the knocking up. "That's Crow!", she half yelped as she runs towards the door, grabbing a pink handbag on the way. She opens the door and is greeted by the hedgehog's scarlet eyes.

"Hey! Are you ready?", he asks, which she answers with a smile: "Sure.", while her heart beats faster. 'It's only friendly' she thinks on their way out.

They don't know that a certain Labrador girl follows the two, clearly ensured to sabotage this date, to have the girl as her girlfriend.