TB

"Ahh, just another day at Taco Bell," Tyler sighed happily as he bit into a taco.  "Fast food greasy taco I love..." 

Josh swung into the booth with his big bag of tacos. "FOOD LIKE THIS COULD ONLY COME FROM ABOVE!" 

Tyler sniffed, wiping a single tear that from his eye. "I love you," he whispered to his taco. 

Josh sat down and started to chow down on his own tacos. "Mmmmmmmmmm," he said. "These are so good."

"I know," Tyler said, his mouth full of beef and cheese. 

Then she walked in. She had blonde hair and she wore a yellow dress that was the same shade of Josh's hair. Tyler looked up at her and smiled. 

"Hi, Jenna," he said, a piece of lettuce drooping out of his mouth.

Jenna sat down beside him and wrapped her arms around him. "Hi, baby."

Tyler smiled again and took another big bite of his taco.

Jenna smiled strangely at him and then at Josh.

"You are what you eat," she said sweetly. 

"No we're-" Josh and Tyler began at the same time. They both laughed.

Jenna winked. "Yes you are."

"What? No we're-" Tyler began just as he looked down.

He had a crunchy shell and beef and cheese stuck out of him. Tyler looked at Josh and screamed. Josh was a breakfast burrito with yellow eggs sticking up at the top where his hair was supposed to be. Tyler screamed.

Jenna smiled at them both. "I told you so."

"You did this to us!" Tyler shouted.

Jenna smiled at him again, picking him up and taking a big bite out of him, and pain seared through his greasy deliciousness like an arrow through a piece of paper...

**********

Tyler woke up on the tour bus, screaming his lungs out. Josh jumped up beside him. 

"Woah, dude!" Josh said throwing his hands in the air.

Tyler panted heavily. "I just h-h-had a- a- d-dream th-that-that Jen-Jenna tu-turned us into FRICKEN TACOS!" he screamed.

Josh shook him. "IT WAS JUST A DREAM PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN! WE HAVE A CONCERT IN A FRICKEN HOUR!"

"Once a taco, always a taco," Tyler cowered.