23 :: the final piece of the puzzle (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Like I don't know that already," said Hayato. You began to pick up pace. "Anyways, he can make bombs out of anything...and he's made you one."

You ducked into an alley, crouched down, and hoped no one would notice your spastic breathing or Hayato's bright yellow hat. "Get down," you whispered, holding a finger up to your mouth.

"There's no where left to run," said Jotaro. At the end of the alley, everyone had cornered you and Hayato. You plopped onto the floor, and Hayato ran behind your back.

"Onii-chan, I'm scared!" Whimpered Hayato. You frowned, defeated. "I know, Hayato. Just look down and don't make a sound."

Cautiously standing up, you put a hand out. "S-stop right there before someone gets hurt--you know what? Just let us get out of this alley and everything will be cool, alright?"

"What relation do you have to Hayato?" Asked Jotaro, grimly. Oh, shit. Josuke's gonna say--

"She's Kira's subordinate." Josuke raised an eyebrow and gave you a dirty look. Okuyasu and Koichi gasped.

Your eyes widened to the size of saucers. "I promise you, I'm not! I want him dead as much as you do--"

Someone's stand grasped you by the neck and lifted up. You realized it was Star Platinum's hand. And even worse, he started to squeeze.

"Onii-chan!" Cried Hayato. He looked straight at you, then straight at everyone. Great, he had just given everyone a nice piece of Killer Queen.

"Hayato...ack! No!" You struggled to say. "Jotaro, let me--ghk! Go!" You scratched at Star platinum's hand, but it did no use.

"You fucking betrayed us all like that?" He growled. Your vision was getting blurry. You opened your mouth to say "No, I wouldn't!" But instead, something else came out--

"Yep. Just like I did to your great-great grandfather!"

DIO! Jotaro gasped. You went pale. "Shut up!" You whisper, but before you know it--

It stops as fast as it happens. You got a nice taste of Star Platinum's fists. Your body smacks against the concrete wall and your blood splatters everywhere. Your whole body feels like a broken toothpick.

As you slide to the floor, Hayato is crying buckets. "It'll...be...okay," you croak.

Click.

Pain. Darkness.
---
"Sweet mother of Jesus!"

You bolted out of bed drenched in sweat. Your chest heaved like it had never felt the taste of air.

"Another weird dream?" You ran your hands through your hair. "God, when I meant if I was dead, I didn't mean that way, either!"

"Maybe that's your punishment," said DIO. You rolled your eyes. Of course he made you dream of that, again. And on top of that, he almost got you killed in your dream because of his smart mouth.

You walked into the bathroom and surveyed yourself. No bruises on your neck. No missing teeth or broken bones. You're good.

You walk back into your bedroom and look at the clock.

"Aw, shit! I'm late! Again!
---
A/N
I FIGURED OUT YOU YOU CAN PUT GIFS IN HERE

"Aw, shit! I'm late! Again!---A/NI FIGURED OUT YOU YOU CAN PUT GIFS IN HERE

EXPECT MORE OF THOSE
-Mom