The Strong (Zombie apocalypse love story)

It's all a test, the zombie apocalypse is just a test for the strong. The weak die, the strong survive that's how it all works now. I ran down the highway away from the horde of zombies, away from my sister. She's older than me, but I'm smarter than her by a long shot. When you run in a limited amount of space, there's less chance to survive. Ill admit, she was strong but that only gets you so far. I hear her piercing scream echo throughout the town of the undead, she finally died. Call me a cold hearted bitch, but I'm glad she's finally dead. Her name was Alice Wagner, ill never forget her but ill always hate her. I need high ground to rest and not die, I remember the building with the ladder leading to the roof. I change directions and head towards Dave's mini Mart, and climb the ladder as fast as I could. The roof had people on it already, and they tried to attack me. One came at me on the left with a baseball bat, I duck and grab the bat and hit him in the stomach with it. I sense someone behind me and I turn just in time to grab a guys fist and punch him in the nose. There's no reasoning with them if their just gonna attack me, so I back flip and dodge punch after punch with ease.

"Enough!" A blonde hair, purple eyed guy called out. Everyone stopped, panting while I stood there with a bored expression.

"Who are you?" Blondie asked.

"Rachel, you guys?" I said with a monotone voice.

"Ian" he introduced himself then started pointing at the others "Jake, Brian, and Kyle." They nodded when each of their names were called, still panting.

"How are you not tired?" Jake asked after he recovered his breathing.

"Why are you tired?" I ask with a bored expression. Ian smirked and went over to a bunch of chairs waving for us to sit.

"Easy I'm not tired because that was child's play, compared to what I've been though" I say as I sit down beside Ian.

"Okay your with us for this fucked up life" Kyle said as he sat across from Brian and Jake. I smirk and nod my head, then I lay on Ian's lap.

"What are you doing?" he asked me with a slight blush across his face.

"I ran for two hours straight, listened to my sister's scream as she died, I'm tired and you're comfortable" I said as if it was normal. He nodded and I smiled at him and looked out in the distance, where I let my mind wander. I felt Ian getting up and realized I fell asleep, but him being comfortable and warm I gripped his shirt tighter. I could feel his toned body and smiled at the idea of him without a shirt on.

Okay here's something that I thought of and felt like writing. Tell me if I should continue and I'm also a huge pervert. Also if you want me to add someone and their love interest message me. And there might be a 'scene' in the future ;) please tell me if you like it or hate it just tell me how it was!