chapter 12 - Voodoo Child

Start from the beginning

From 4.11 "A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken", in the courtyard, Lucien was standing in front of Hope, Rae, Emma, Danny, Tory and Lindsey.

"And I am sorry for everything," Lucien told them.

"I know," Rae told him.

"And how do you know?" Lucien asked.

"Because I can read your mind, and I can see that you never wanted to hurt anyone that you did, and you want to make up for it," Rae answered.

From 4.11 "A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken", in Kassandra's room, Kassandra looked at Lucien for a moment, placing a hand on his cheek, smiling, kissing him deeply, sweetly and passionately for a long moment. Lucien wrapped his arms around Kassandra to pull her closer to deepen the kiss.

Lucien: (voice over from 4.11 A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken) "I will spend the rest of my life trying to make up for what happened. I will find a way to make this right."

From 4.11 "A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken", in the coffin room, Nicola turned to look at Elijah in his coffin.

Kaylin smiled a small, understanding smile, rubbing Nicola's shoulder. "You want to be here for when he wakes."

Freya was still doing the spell to bring Elijah back by channeling Klaus and Kassandra's power and the power of the Hollow's sacrifice, while Mikayla, Rebekah and Nicola watched. Elijah's skin started to return to color as he came back. He opened his eyes, taking a deep breath.

From 4.11 "A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken", in the LaForge House, Ryan was suddenly magically thrown across the room, falling to the floor, hitting his head, unconscious. Luke, Mikayla, Kacie and Kaylin's necks were magically snapped, leaving them to fall, only Hayley and Nicola standing.

Ryan started to sit up, having a gash on his head that was bleeding profusely all down his face, but he was healing quickly.

In their respective locked rooms, Mikayla and Kaylin were chained to chairs, unconscious, where men were injecting Mikayla with wolfsbane, and injecting Kaylin with vervain, while taking blood from both of them.

In the hallway, blood dripping from Ryan's head seemed to be trailing in the direction of the Hollow, levitating off of the floor.

Inadu: (voice over from 4.11 A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken) "I want them alive. They still have a part to play."

From 4.11 "A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken", in the upstairs room of the LaForge House, Inadu was stirring a knife in a spell mixture from a bowl. The blood in the mixture started to boil. Inadu put the knife down, drinking the concoction.

Nicola stabbed Inadu in the stomach with her sword that was laced with her blood, spinning to kick her legs out from under her, making her fall to the floor, kneeling down to pin her down, raising the thorn stake, slashing the thorn stake into Inadu, only a few times at first, then more and more as she felt more angry and more out of control, splattering herself in blood.

From 4.11 "A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken", in Rae's bedroom, Rae turned over in her bed, letting her eyes glow blue, revealing the Hollow was possessing her, closing her eyes to go to sleep.

Rebekah: (voice over from 4.11 A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken) "She's gone."  

----~----

Day One

Morning - Lafayette Cemetery - Rayvnne Tomb