tbh, i dont know anything

*i was scared of dentists & the dark

James always was scared of  the dentist and Thomas would always be there to calm him down.

whenever  thomas or james would sleep over at the others james would always want thomas to be comforting him

*i was scared of pretty girls & starting conversations*

James figured out he was gay at a young age of 7.  he never really liked talking to girls unlike his bestfriendt thomas.

whenever someone would try to talk to james,  usually a girl, he would talk but never had the nerves to walk up to someanspd start a conversation.

*all my friends are turning green*

everyone would get jealous that james got to hang out with Thomas, cause Thomas was really popular.

*your the magician's assistant in their dream*

eveyone started to think that james was more of an assistant to thomas as time went on

---------

*and they come un-stuck*

thomas moved to france when middle school ended.

*lady, running down to the riptide*

james would always cry & get flooded with emotions when he was made fun of while Thomas was in France.

*taken away to the dark side*

james becomes very depressed & starts hurting himself.

*i want to be your left hand man*

james wants to get together with Thomas cause he had always had a crush on him*

*i love you when your singing that song*

when thomas & james were little, thomas would always sing a somg he wrote for james.

*i got a lump in my throat cause your gonna sing the words wrong*

Thomas arrives back from france and tries to remember the words to the song. and he messed up the words singing it.

(A/N:  i wrote this shit in like 5 minutes, im not the best ;-;
lemme know if y'all actually like this.
im better off drawing tbh
surprisingly, i don't have any jeffmads art in my photos xD)