Amber sighed in pity just as the bell rang, meaning lunch period was over.

"Come on art boy, we have class. We'll figure something out soon."

Sehun nodded, adjusting his glasses before standing up with his books. He spared one last glance at Kai when suddenly the boy's piercing hazel eyes were on him, making him blush and immediately look away.

Amber stood outside the school building, waiting as she leaned against a tree. Usually, she spent some time with Sehun in the art club after school hours but today she had to make an excuse to him. That boy was hopeless and it was time she did something about it.

Her eyes lit up when she saw Kai walk out of the school gate, accompanied by Kris, that giant blonde dude he always hung out with. She made her way towards them.

"Hey, could I talk to you for a second?"

Kai looked up at her, smiling politely. "Yeah, sure. What's up?"

"You know Oh Sehun, right? Glasses dude who wears oversized clothes, always on top of the class? Too fabulous for his own good?"

Kai chuckled at the last part, "Sure I do, he is in my class. What about him?"

"You see, he has this art competition thing coming up soon and he's been looking for a model. He wanted you to model for him but dear God the boy is way too antisocial and wouldn't dare ask you himself no matter how much I tried to talk him into it. So I took it upon myself to help a sister out, being the awesome that friend I am."

"Wait, what art competition?" Kris perked up.

"It's this national competition. You know, for the art club."

His eyes widened, "We have an Art Club?"

"Yes, do you live under a rock?" Amber said with a frown, before turning to Kai, "Anyway, what do you say?"

"Okay so how can I join the Art Club?" Kris asked again just as Kai was about to answer. Amber groaned, annoyed at the constant interruption.

"Talk to the club president, Kyungsoo."

"I'll do it." They both said at the same time. Amber blinked for a second, a little stunned before nodding slowly.

"Great, Sehun will be at the art room tomorrow, second period. If you're free do stop by."

"Alright," Kai said, "I'll be there."

"Well then, I'll be on my way." Amber said, turning to walk away. She didn't really like talking to people in school apart from Sehun. Most of them were two-faced, fake, and tried so hard to fit into some poor criteria just to be 'cool'. It was sad really, but Amber wasn't interested in anyone who wasn't going to be true to themselves, and Sehun agreed with her. That was why they were best friends.

The next day, Sehun was making his way towards the art club room, walking as close to the walls as possible to avoid the loud and rowdy teenagers in the hallways. Why'd they have to be so loud? Sehun thought, shuddering. He was born with really sensitive ears and hated loud noises. He let out a sigh of relief once he reached the art room, turning the knob to walk in.

Until he saw a familiar tall, brown-haired figure standing there, turning to look at him, and he was quick to walk right out.

Oh my God, what is he doing in here? Oh boy... Why am I so nervous?

He looked around in panic and noticed a plant next to the wall. He quickly scrambled down next to it, earning a few weird looks from the students passing by. Sehun was a little weird and he knew that, so he was used to those looks. I am now a plant. He thought. Man, I am convinced I was a chameleon in my previous life, I just blend in so naturally, no one would even realiz-

The Me In Your Canvas [SeKai]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें