Goodbye Eren x Levi

(A sad Eren x Levi fan fiction. Idk why I've been writing sad fanfics for these two. I really don't know why. .-. But, enjoy!!)

The titans have been exterminated off of the face of the Earth.

Well... Almost all if them..

Except for one...

Eren Jaegar..

And today was the day of his execution.

The sun shown through the window and it rested on a man, who was sleeping. Yesterday really tired him out. He turned his face towards the sun and opened his eyes a little. He just stared out the window at that glow. The man sat up and ran his hand through his pitch black hair. He looked around and saw a man standing by his door.

"Good morning, Levi." The man said softly. "Same goes for you, Erwin." Levi said as he put his hand over his right eye.

"Are you ready for today?"
"What is today?"
"It's..."
"Tell me damnit!"
"It's Eren's execution."

Levi went silence after Erwin had said those words to him. Everything inside him just...shattered, like broken glass. He stood up and walked over to Erwin. He gripped his uniform tightly and looked him dead in his sky blue eyes.

"Where...is he?!" Levi asked angrily.
"..."
"Answer me!!"
"He's in the court yard. The execution started ten minutes ago... He's probably already dead."

Levi let go of his shirt and ran down the hallway.
"Levi!" Erwin yelled. But, he didn't listen. The words that he just heard; he didn't want to believe them. He ran faster through the hallway. He grabbed his jacket and continued towards the courtyard. He could see outside for a brief moment. Eren was in the center of all humanity. A man approached him with a gun. Levi knew he had to hurry up, before it was to late.

~~~~

A man from the Military Police approached the strained boy, with a gun in his hand. Eren tried to break free, but it was really hard to. The man was now just a foot away from the titan shifter. He cocked the gun and raised it towards his head. Eren stared at the man in horror. The man's eyes showed no mercy.

"Any last words, you beast?!"

Eren didn't say anything. He just gritted his teeth and shut his green eyes tightly, awaiting the fatal blow to his head. The man smirked and released the captive bullet.

And blood splattered all over the boy.