Chapter Two - Seeing him

Sketch's POV:

I saw Denis waving with a big smile on his face. Right by him was Corl, who was also waving. I was running with my suitcase to him. He was yelling, "SKETCH!!" When I got to him I awkwardly waved, "Hi." I said. "Hi? Come here!" Denis then pulled me in for a hug, I laughed and hugged him back. I pulled away then looked at Corl. We also hugged. I turned back to Denis, he was wearing the Sketch hat! "Hey you're wearing my hat!" I said smiling. Denis nodded, "I love this hat!" We both laughed. Denis' height was a little intimidating if I'm being honest, but it was also kind of...attractive. I was awkwardly staring at him until he snapped me out of it, "Sketch?" I cleared my throat, "Sorry! Uhh.." Corl was weirdly staring at me. I looked at him, and gave him an awkward smile.

I grabbed my suitcase and walked passed Denis. "Well should we go?" I said. "Y-yeah!" Denis walked by me and Corl walked by Denis. "So, how was your flight?" Denis said putting his arm around me. My cheeks were flushed. Corl looked at me weirdly, "Why are you blushing?" He said. I looked at him, "I'm not!" Why did he care anyway? Denis cleared his throat. "Oh yeah, sorry. It was pretty decent, considering I slept through the whole flight. " Denis chuckled, "Nice." I nodded.

We got to the car, I was about to open the doors to the back off the car when Corl stood by me. "No, you can sit in the front." Corl said smiling. "Thanks." I said. He winked then opened the door. I shrugged and sat in the passenger's seat. What was that? I thought. Why did I blush? I thought about it while looking through the window. "Liking Canada so far?" Denis said. I looked at him, "Oh, yeah! It's really nice and pretty." "Yeah Kelowna is really nice." Corl said. I nodded and continued to look out the window. "You okay?" Denis asked me. "Yeah! I'm fine! Still a little tired from the nap." "Oh okay!" Denis said smiling. He had a really nice smile, so nice that I also smiled. I was smiling and staring at him. He looked at me and I quickly looked away. "What?" He said smiling. I had no excuse! "Nothing." "Sure." Corl randomly said. I awkwardly laughed. I wanted to change the subject. "So, where am I sleeping?" Denis' eyes widened, "Shoot! I forgot about that! You know what, just sleep in my room and I can sleep on the couch." Corl had a smug look on his face. I rolled my eyes then turned back to Denis, "What? No! It's fine I'll sleep on the couch." "No, it's my fault for forgetting about that. I'll be fine!" "You sure?" I said. "Yeah!" I smiled, "Okay." My face was red again. I covered my cheeks. "Well, it looks we're here!" Denis said while pulling into the house. I was happy to finally get out of the car, it was so awkward and tense. Why?

HIIIII! Sorry for taking so long to update this, but this was a really fun chapter! Hope you enjoyed it! <3