"Horan Enterprises, this is Mr. Horan speaking", The man says.

"Niall hey, it's Harry. I need a favor", Harry says, biting gently down on his lower lip.

Across town, a girl in her early twenties had just moved into a new apartment.

It wasn't huge, but it wasn't crazily small either.

It was the perfect size for a person, -and her cat.

"Georgia, where do you want this?", Louis asks, coming into the room, holding one of the boxes.

Georgia turns around smiles.

"Well it says kitchen, so I'd say kitchen", Georgia says.

Louis scoffs.

"Such a sassy pants today, aren't we?", Louis asks.

Georgia rolls her eyes.

"Don't ask stupid questions then, Boobear", Georgia says.

Louis pouts.

"I told you not to call me that!", He grumbles.

Georgia just laughs.

Georgia and Louis had been friends since middle school, and had always been inseparable.

Even though Louis was from Doncaster, and Georgia wasn't, they Skyped everyday.

Louis had offered to help Georgia move out to London, as he was from around there.

Georgia continued unpacking boxes when she heard a scratching.

She looked over to see her cat, Edgar scratching at one of the boxes, desperately trying to get inside.

She laughed, reaching down to pick him up.

"Eddie no, not a toy", She said, kissing his head.

"Hey, Niall wants to take us out for dinner tonight. You up for it?", Louis asks, walking back into the room.

"Yeah sure, it's not like I've got anything unpacked to cook anyways", Georgia says.

She puts Edgar back down and finishes unpacking her bedsheets.

"There, now at least I'll have a place to sleep tonight", Georgia says, placing her hands on her hips.

"Georgie, you know you can stay at my house anytime you want until you're unpacked", Louis says.

"I don't want to be a burden", Georgia says.

"You won't be, it'll be nice not being alone for once. Please?", Louis asks, using his puppy dog eyes.

Georgia groans.

"Fine. But only if Edgar can come too", She says.

Louis chuckles.

"Of course! You're both welcome anytime", Louis says.

Soon afterwards, it was time to go meet Niall at a bar and restaurant for dinner.

It was a place called 'The Vine'. It was an older place and had been open for a while.

Louis and Georgia entered to see Niall waving them over.

Niall was a successful business man, the CEO of his own company Horan Enterprises.

Georgia hugged Niall before sitting across from him, Louis in between them.

"How was the move, everything unpacked?", Niall asks.

Georgia sighs.

"Unfortunately not. I've only got the living room and bedroom unpacked. But Louis' making me stay at his tonight", Georgia says.