Chapter 21

LUKES POV

I made my way back to her house clutching my cheek. I let myself in and went straight to her bedroom, she was sitting on her bed shaking and crying, almost in hysterics.

"Are you ok? What happened while I was gone?" I said, now sitting on her bed, turning her to face me.

"I don't know, I've never felt like this before, I hate it, I wanted to end my life for a reason but you're the only thing keeping me alive." she said tears trickling down her cheeks.

"And I wanted to end mine but look where I am now." I stated.

"But that's because I saved you, you have so much to live for, friends, good grades, music. I have nothing." she said, not knowing how much she meant to me.

"You have me."

"I know I do Luke, I'm just scared I'm going to lose you."

"I'm always here, you know that right?"

"I just wish I had taken pills Luke, maybe they'd take me to wonderland. They'd take me out of this hell that I call my life. I can't handle this anymore."

"I just don't want you to do it Julia. I don't want you to go."

I couldn't take it anymore. I hated how she talked about herself like this. She seemed to think permanently destroying herself was the only way out of a temporary problem.

"Come on, I'm taking you out for ice cream. I hate seeing you like this." I said tugging her hand.

"I don't want to go Luke."

"Too bad let's go." I said a little bit too harshly.  "If you don't move in 5 seconds I'm going to carry you."

"Please do."

"But before we go... I need to do this one thing." I said while tickling her.

"Stop it Luke." she said while laughing.

"That's better, that's what I wanted to see, I wanted to see you smile."

She smiled back, her pale blue eyes staring into my own.

"Nothing makes me happier than seeing you smile."

JULIAS POV

He picked me up like I was a small child, I then wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Luke?"

"Mmhmm?"

"I'm so sorry, I let you down."

"Relapse is a step to recovery."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( A / N : THIS WAS SO BAD IM SORRY AND I KNOW I MADE YOU WAIT FOR AGES BUT IM SO SORRY BUT WELL YEAH)