'I'm too scared to go back to lolol after hearing that;; do you know who it is?'

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

'I'm too scared to go back to lolol after hearing that;; do you know who it is?'

'Luciel, you said that something else caught your attention today at about the same time though. What was it?'

'It's odd that he's telling everyone, and not just you, V.'

'I know, Jumin. I told him that if it concerns the messenger and the RFA as a whole to inform everyone, at least in this case.'

- 707 has left the chatroom -

'He left... '  

'That guy... Who do you think they are? Do you think it's a woman?'

'I would like to know what he found out, but I can't stay here for long and neither can you, Mr Han. You have some paperwork which needs to be signed.'

'Luciel did tell me the general details of what the situation is, Hyun. And don't worry, Jaehee.'

'Then what is it, V?! Is it... to do with Rika?...'

'... Somebody was at Rika's apartment at the same time as the strangers joined. Luciel believes that she was one of the two people in the messenger.'

For some reason I didn't feel tired or as bad as I thought I would; the food I was given wasn't that bad. However, sitting there all alone and in a place that seemed untouched in years, made me shiver.

"Now that you're all dressed up and fed, I have a very special job for you." He placed his pale hand on my shoulder as he bent down slightly to be able to make eye contact with me. "Here," he took out a phone out of his pocket.

It was my phone.

A small smile crept up my face and I reached out to grab it but he moved it away from me. "This doesn't mean that you're allowed to do anything that I don't permit you to. Listen closely, you and I are entered into a messenger app in which there is someone that took away everything from me and you are going to do just as I say." 

After explaining to me everything that he wanted me to do, he once again gave me an innocent smile before he claimed; "Don't worry. As long as this goes as planned, I'll be good to you, MC." Ruffling my hair slightly, he left the dining room, leaving me surrounded by the empty chairs and a confused face.

'Helloo...'

'SEVEN!'

'I was playing LOLOL when it talked!!!'

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

'I was playing LOLOL when it talked!!!'

I couldn't believe that one of the people I was supposed to talk to was calling me an it

'Who are you? Tell us your identity or you'll pay.'

' "or you'll pay." lololol so scary. '

'Seven please focus on the situation at hand

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

'Seven please focus on the situation at hand.'

'I will but first I need rumors so I gotta ask.'

'Is Jumin hams gay?'

'hams would be a gd armor name in lolol and I'm hungry.'

'That question should be  to our local narcissistic actor but it's not worth responding -.- . And do not make jokes about my name. '

'Luciel please tell us the details.'

Luciel? Was he the one that the mint eyed boy was talking about?
The only thing I could do was refer to him as the mint eyed boy or my boss as I wondered what was his real name. I derided, it was probably as weird as himself.

'Are the two really in Rika's apartment?'

'I believe they are, gps never lies.'

'Also she's cute lololol.'

'It's a woman?!'

'I knew someone was after my selfies!'

'Yes, I'm a woman but I'm not after any of you.'

A part of it was a lie because I was after someone and I had a clear idea about who it was.

'Who are you?'

- Unknown has entered the chatroom -

'Oh you're here, MC. Who are these people?'

I rolled my eyes as I read his text, it was frustrating how he didn't let me out of sight even for a few minutes and asking me things that he already knew were frustrating me even more.

'I'm just as confused as you are.'

'Anyways, I'm MC, real name's a secret.'

'She seems like you Seven lolol. I'm Yoosung.'

'I'm Zen, don't look me up on the Internet. It's embarrassing.'

'It's not embarrassing at all! Your beauty must be preserved.'

'I don't know why some people are introducing themselves.'

'I'm Seven and the one that's obsessing over Zen is Jaehee Kang and the one complaining is Jumin Han.'

The name that captured my attention more was the second name he mentioned, my mouth agape and eyes wide.

And suddenly a text appeared on my screen.

"There's a reason I chose you."

• NI. •

 •

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Poison Paradiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें