"Well, evidence says otherwise, y/n! YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!" He puts your hand down and sighs."I realize why we're together now."

"Josuke, what are you talking about--"

"You've just wanted me from the start so you could kill me, didn't you?"

"What? Of course not!"

"Really? Well someone better get you an Oscar, because you were GREAT at acting out you really liked me this entire time!" He grits his teeth.

"Because-Josuke! I really do love you, though!"

"Do you?"

BANG! Those two bullets went straight through your heart.

He seemed beyond hurt as he literally shoved you away and stormed out of the Home Ec room, Crazy Diamond trying to fix the rips in his jacket.

"Wait! Josuke! I didn't mean to--" but he ignored you completely.

You walked back to class feeling totally numb, like a ghost walking up and down the hallways.

Placing the box cutter on the teacher's desk, you quietly said, "I'm sorry it took so long. Here's the box cutter." Thankfully, the bell rang, and you swiftly turned around, grabbed your bag, and headed towards the bathroom at the far end of the school. (Wow, how cliche)

You slammed the stall door shut and buried your face in your hands. "I KNOW you did it! Why the hell did you do that?!" You thought, beyond frustrated. DIO laughed. "Ah, I was only protecting you. He's but a worthless Joestar."

"Joestar? What kind of insult is that?" You thought. "I know, right? Being a Joestar is an insult in itself!" Your head was filled with DIO's obnoxious laughter.

Tears started to prick at your eyes as you beat your fists against your head. "O-oh my god...why did you do that?" You whispered, tears going past the brim of your eyes.

You slammed open the stall, more furious than ever. You threw open the bathroom window and screamed.

You didn't care who heard you or who saw you. You were more angry than you were yesterday in the hospital. You fell to the floor and beat against the linoleum tiles, the sides of your fists starting to get bruised from impact

Something metal fell out of your pocket.

You picked it up. Your heart stopped when you saw it was Josuke's button.

You stared at it for a second, before sobbing harder than you had ever sobbed in years. Your depression chose a great time to come back. (Remember Chapter 10?)

"I'm S-so sorry..." you whispered into the button, gently kissing it then hugging it to your chest. "I'm so, so sorry!"

You cried and wailed and sobbed like you were the last person on earth. In fact, you could feel the sadness coming up your throat...

Nope, that was vomit.

You burst open a stall and gripped the toilet seat as it came out your throat. "I hate you so much, DIO!" You cried. But that little bastard didn't say anything.

You rubbed the button and pressed it to your forehead, hoping that some show, it would make Josuke like you again.

---DON'T READ AFTER HERE IF YOU'RE NOT INTO DEPRESSION AND STUFF (there isn't any self harm tho, so--)--

It was almost 2 hours after school ended that you made your way home. Your puffy eyes and tear streaked face may have made you look a lot weirder, but you didn't care.

When you got there, You threw yourself onto your bed. Your eyes immediately met with a picture of you and Josuke.

You remembered when the photo was taken. It was the sports festival at school, and you two were in gym clothes. Josuke gave you a surprise piggy back ride, and you were both laughing like crazy and you were holding onto him tight and he was walking around all weird to be funny - and a yearbook club member snapped the photo and gave it to you.

You saw the smiles on your faces and the tears kept coming. You traced a finger along the side of the photo frame.

You started to think:

"Who would miss me if I weren't alive anymore?"
---
A/N
Ooh. The tea is hot with that spicy drama
I wonder what will happen next...?
-Mom