1st Date...

Hey guys oh and remember you're reading my diary. Anyways I will be writing about my first date with Justin. I cried while writing this 'scene' because it brought back a lot of memories. This is how it all started.

I was in class doing my work like a normal person until someone tapped my back. It was Justin. When I turned round, he gave me a cute smile with his dimples growing inside his cheek. He gave me a piece of paper and I turned round looking at it. He wrote 'would you like to go on a date?' And he wrote his phone number down. I wrote back saying 'yes' and wrote my phone number back. It was so cheesy for boys to write on a piece of paper to go out on a date but I find it extremely cute especially if Justin does it. The bell rang, ready for a break between my lesson I just had and the lesson I have next. I hear someone running behind me and I instantly knew it was Justin. He told me we were going to a fancy Italian restaurant and of course I agreed I mean I love Italian food.

I was getting ready in my formal back dress with light makeup on. I did my hair in a messy but cute bun. I heard a knock on my door and I ran downstairs, quickly put on my heels and opened the door. Surprisingly we both looked like a perfect couple. He was wearing a black suit but it wasn't a strict style.

We headed to his car and rode to the restaurant. The journey wasn't awkward at all in fact we were getting to know each other, what we do for a living etc. We arrived at the restaurant and we were having a blast. It was amazing, just the two of us sitting at a couples table. After we were finished, he drove me back home. He was such a gentleman. He walked me to my porch and there was a silence between us. It wasn't awkward but it was like we were having a connection. We slowly turned into each other and we had a kiss, a nice longing kiss. We pulled back returning with a smile. We said our farewells and I returned back home.

It was such a great time and I'm writing this because I'm slowly leading onto our story of our life. An amazing life. If only...