“Try to get away now,” She said proudly, I tried to shake her off me but her legs remained locked around me.

“Is that a challenge?” I asked.

“No, it’s an order,” I heard her say. She tightened her legs around me, as if she was urging me on.

I smirked and unwrapped her legs and leant backwards into the couch until she fell off. I ran out of the

 house before she could catch up.

I gave a laugh of victory when I reached my car but stopped when she appeared in front of me and jumped on me again, this time in the front.

I groaned as I pressed her back against the car.

“Again?” I asked. She smiled sweetly.

“I told you that you weren’t leaving this house,” She said proudly. I smirked and looked around.

“Last time I checked, we were outside,” I said. Her smile transformed into a scowl as she slapped my chest.

“Don’t ruin my-,” She started to say, but a huge yawn cut her off. I raised an eye brow.

“Tired?” She nodded and laid her head on my chest sleepily.

“Yep. Can you take me to bed?” She asked. I laughed.

“Are you asking me to get in bed with you,” I asked her. She pulled back to look at me, a frown on her face.

“Fine, don’t come in bed. Your loss,” She said, starting to untangle her legs. I grabbed her thighs to stop her, listening to her breath catch in her throat.

“I’m sorry, can I please stay the night?” I pleaded. I stuck out my bottom lip, trying to look cute. She bit her lip and inhaled deeply.
“Sure,” She said, quietly and walked away quickly.

Amber’s POV

I quickly walked away from Noah, trying to hide the obvious lust on my face.

What did he do to me? All he had to do was touch me and my hormones went crazy.

Sighing, I climbed up the stairs. I really need to get this under control.

I walked into the bathroom and stripped off all my clothes.

I hopped inside the shower and let the warm water calm my nerves. As I ran my fingers through my damp hair, I let my mind wander.

Who was Drew and what was he doing in Noah’s house. I knew he wasn’t Noah’s brother, because I had asked him if he had any siblings and he had replied no. Although, when I look back at that memory, he had answered in a stiff voice. Was he lying?

And if so, why?

Drew didn’t even look that much like Noah. Noah’s hair was the color of dark chocolate, while Drew’s was jet black. Noah had tanned skin, but Drew’s was a bit pale. Noah obviously had a better build than Drew.

Then who was Drew, if he wasn’t related to Noah?

I shook my head, wanting to take my mind off Drew. Why did I care anyway? I shampooed my hair, massaging it in.

I watched the water drip out of the faucet and slowly move down the drain and out of sight. The river was soon mixed with fallen soap from my hair and body, polluting the water.