Explain yourselves.

Phil's Point Of View:

"Come on Gee hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Me and Frank were sat waiting for Gerard to finally finish deciding if he looked presentable enough to leave the apartment. I stood up and began pacing around whilst Frank still sat twidling his thumbs. "Okay I think I'm ready now." Gerard looked gorgeous. Tight black jeans, slightly loose pale blue t-shirt, leather jacket and the most stunning eyes. His hair was swept sideways and he was wearing the most cheekiest of smirks.

"Where do you think you're going? Somewhere of the highest respectability?" I questioned in a sarky tone, I couldn't help myself. He looked like someone from the movies, you know the typical hot guys who always get what they want and stay in your dreams for weeks after seeing the film. "Oh you mean this, its just my casual attire," Gerard smirked knowing full well that he was completely overdressed and was making me and Frank go wild in our minds. Frank got up from his seat and decided to take a look at Gerard, and he let his eyes linguer all over Gee's body.

After about 1 and a half minutes Frank finally stopped drooling over Gerard, "Are we all ready now? Dan's gonna think we're not going" Gerard gave Frank one last cheeky smirk with a little wink and walked towards the door, Frank followed behind like a little puppy following his master. Seriously can Gerard not see how much Frank wants him? Whatever, I need to make sure Dan's okay first before I think anymore about helping Gerard.

Dan's Point Of View:

"6 chicken nuggets and a medium diet Pepsi please" I had been hanging around outside for the past 5 minutes so I thought maybe it was time to get some food, also my stomach had been growling, crying for morsels of food. However, I didn't feel hungry all I wanted was to know if everything's sorted between those guys and why it all happened. The cashier handed me my food and I handed him the correct change after putting a couple of pennies in the charity collection box to make me feel good. I sat in a window seat so that I could see when 'they' turn up.

Speaking of the three musketeers, here they come, and just as I've started my first chicken nugget. Phil looks so worried, I don't see why I mean he's got his little art friend here with his little puppet and he even got a free kiss with the puppet. Although seeing him worried like this and panicking makes me want to swoop him up off his feet and envelope him in such a tight hug. it really is hard to hold all this emotion back, especially for so long. But I can't tell him, I need to find out why all this has happened.

Oh god here they come. "Well about time," I say sarcastically to Phil. "Sorry, Gerard took so long choosing what to wear," Phil took a seat beside me and I noticed he had ordered the exact same as me. We always have had similar tastes. It's what made us friends in the first place, out similarities. Frank had what looked like puke in sandwich form, apparently it was a veggie burger but it did not look tasty. Gerard just had the standard burger with large fries and a large diet coke, it looked like a feast. There's no way me or Phil would be able to eat that to ourselves, how does that guy eat that much and still look as amazing as he does!

"So have you guys sorted everything out?" I quickly glance at everyone's face to see if I could find out from their expressions before returning my attention to my drink. "I believe we have," Phil replied and then decided to elaborate when I gave him a look of question. However, before he could start Gerard jumped in, "Frank kissed Phil because he thought I was trying to set him up with Phil but I'm not and I never will, so after explaining this to him he has apologised to Phil and they have both decided to put it behind them and start again. Thats it simplified." Gerard then continued eating his burger as if he had said nothing. Frank then decided to pipe up with his part of the story, " I'm sorry Dan if i made you feel uncomfortable or if i hurt you. As Gee explained it was all a misunderstanding and I should instead find out what people want me to do before throwing myself at people." He held his hand out as an apologetic gesture. I shook it as a form of respect and being able to overcome 'misunderstandings'. "Next time you guys have any weird ideas about kissing anybody I suggest you ask the other participant first and make sure you've got a friendship or relationship with them first."