chp 2

(Not Kata in MM)
X came over around 9. Cam had been out wit Ski for somethin like 2 hours.
He rung the doorbell and I found him leaning against the brick outside of my door.

"Hey" I said as he walked in.

"I'm sorry I'm such a fucking asshole to you. I don't like opening up to anyone most of the time."

I just nodded and went back up to my room.

"Hol up I wanted to see if you wanted to go this party tonight with me"

I turned around looking him in the eyes.

"I mean I guess. It is our senior year I guess we should have as much fun as possible"

My memories flashed back to the Broward parties my older brother used to go to before he died.

Crazy. Yet memorable at the least.

"Give me like 30 minutes to get ready"

"15"

"25"

"20"

"Deal" I groaned running up the stairs.

I put on a long Jean shirt with roses sewn into it. I put on a black velvet choker that had a small red rose in the middle with some all black jeans and some boots.

I put some product in my hair making sure that my hair was curly but not frizzy, putting on some light makeup on and spraying perfume onto myself.

"READY" I yelled walking down the stairs to see X on the couch watching Naruto.

"Finnaly" he said standing up and turning off the TV

"I litteraly was only something like 25 minutes you so mufuckin impatient"

"Buh you love it" he smiled showing his gold grill.

I rolled my eyes following him to his car. He slowed down for some reason but I almost immediatly knew when I felt his eyes on my ass. I made my steps a little harder so it would jiggle.

He groaned lowly making a smile appear on my face. He unlocked his all black BMW and climbed in.

"It's at a club you got your fake ID on you?"

"When do I not?"

I laughed at how innocent he thought I was. Being born in Broward and then moving to Harlem didn't make you that innocent.

"I am NOT waiting in this line" I said pointing to the line that wrapped around the outside of the club

"You don't have to. We're VIP" He responded parking the car.

"Hmmmm" I responded making him side eye me.

I stepped out of the parked car crossing my arms.

"Damn shorty come on I'm not tryna have you stolen cuz Cam will come for my neck" he said grabbing my hand.

I felt my stomach twist with excitement.

I could get used to this I thought putting a small smile on my lips.