Sans *LEMON WARNING*

You decided to end your life today.You were planning on it for years and now.... you had enough of this hellhole we call life.But while you were putting the rope around your neck,ready to jump...

Sans prov
This is it I have to tell (y/n) my feelings for her.I knocked on the door
*no one answered *
Huh that's strange she always answer when I knock (You and sans have a special type of knock u use ) so I told her I was coming in.... I couldn't believe what I saw. She was about to jump of of the chair. " (Y/N) GET DOWN FROM THERE!!!"

Your prov

I was startled when I heard sans yell at me. And I slowly got down "Good NOW COME HERE!" He tattle me in a hug and... kissed me every were... I'm a tomato and strawberries baby at this point. "Don't you ever scare me like that.Next time please come get me." I nodded my head

*time skip LIKE A BOSS *

Sans and I were watching movies and I felt that urge of killing myself again.
"Sans." "What is it sweetheart?" "I feel like killing myself again. " he paused the movie and said "Heh don't worry sweetheart I'll make it go away~. So relax~."

*LEMON STARTS NOW!!!!*

Author prov

Sans teleported into your room and shut the door,raming you up against the wall. "Were gonna have a good time~." You blush at the comment. "You know we can s-" "Sans just fuck me." That shocked him at first then you can see the lust and hunger in his eyes(?) and goes to your neck u feel something wet on your neck "aaah~" you moan louder when sans found your sweet spot and bit hard, like his member. "Found it~." You decide to rub with this ribs and his member.
"Ahhahhh~" he groan. You continue to do this... until he lay you down on the bed."You want to cont-" you touch the tip of this member "Ahhhh~" you began sucking the hell out of it cause it tastes like your fav lollipop. "Mhhh~" you did that for a couple of minutes. "I'm gonna-" before he could say anything I stop "You tease.~ I'm getting you back.~" You felt cold... he put your clothes off. Then he lowered his head down and licked your womanhood "Ahhhahhh~" he put his tongue in and out of your hole making you moan his name. "I'm gonahhh~" you said as his tongue came out. "This might hurt a bit." boi that's a lie it hurts like hell you thought as he was putting it in. The pain turns into pleasure and u told him to go.He nod and went in a slow pace "so tight~" then faster every trust "master~" "say it louder baby " "Master~" "Louder" "MASTER~" he went in a inhuman and monster speed "MASTER I'M GONAHH~" "come for me sweetie" you both came. Sans pulled it out and laid beside you. You snuggle closer to him then fell asleep in exhaustion. "Heh *gives you a kiss on your forehead* I love you sweetheart "

I hope you like it but
before you leave

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!
*throws holy water on you and myself *