I grinned, "Speaking of that, weren't you supposed to tell the family during this camping trip?"

"We're leaving at around noon, after lunch. I'm planning on telling everyone when we're eating all together." She smiled.

"Speaking of everyone," I said looking around at all the tents, "Is everyone still sleeping?"

She nodded, "Yup, just me, Rydel and the parents are up, everyone else is still fast asleep."

I chuckled, "Oh, okay."

• • •

"Alright everyone, I just want to thank you all for making this the absolute best camping trip once again." Stormie smiled, raising up her cold alcoholic beverage as she made a toast, "I adore every single one of you and we need to start making new and more traditions so we never lose touch. Cheers to many more years of friendship."

Raising my bottled water up to meet everyone else, I awkwardly looked down at my lap as Ross sat across from me, his fluffy blonde hair was all over the place from just waking up and he was wearing a grey hoodie with some light pink joggers, avoiding eye contact with me as well.

"Cheers!" Everyone said in unison, clicking their glasses together, when Ross' and mine clicked- we still didn't make eye contact and it was scaring me, was I that bad of a kisser? Did he regret kissing me? Did that ruin our friendship?

All these thoughts were floating through my head, I didn't even hear Vanessa announce that she had something important to say.

"What is it, dear?" My mom smiled, picking at Stormie's homemade tuna casserole.

"Well, I have some news." Vanessa smiled, bowing her head down to look into her lap, "Now as you all know, I moved to Seattle to live with Sean in our apartment a year ago, but now we finally bought a house since we needed more room."

Smiling as I was the only catching on, I motioned for her to keep talking, "And we needed more room because, I'm pregnant!"

Hearing immediate gasps and squeals from Rydel, Stormie and my mom as they all jumped out of their seats to attack her with hugs, I had to get up and join, crushing Vanessa with all our arms, smiling as we all took a seat, my dad had tears in his eyes and wrapped his arms around Vanessa tightly, "I love you, I'm so happy for you. I'm going to be a grandpa." He said softly, using the napkin to dab under his eyes.

She smiled, "Yeah,"

"That's awesome, Vanessa!" Rocky grinned, an agreeing nod from Ryland beside him.

"Yeah, we're so happy for you." Ross chimed in,  a soft smile on his lips.

"Riker, do you have anything to say?" Stormie asked smiling since he hasn't moved or talked since Vanessa shared the news.

"May I be excused?" He choked, clearing his throat, ignoring Savannah's constant asking of 'whats wrong?' and her tugging his arm confused as he look flustered and upset.

Vanessa frowned, watching Savannah get up right after him and follow him into the forest where he was heading to get some fresh air.

"I-I guess we'll just give him a minute." Stormie smiled softly, touching Vanessa's arm, "Don't worry, he's happy for you."