The Something of the Destiny

Start from the beginning

“So what’s your name?” I found myself starting the conversation.

“Mia Malhotra” she smiled. Pretty name, I thought.

“nice.” I said. She blushed. I had that effect on her? Seriously?  She’s weakening my senses. She was that beautiful.  Words can’t describe.

“Thanks “ I heard a soft reply from her. I smiled.

I was about to start a conversation again when a couple interrupted that moment. Sigh

“Virat kohli? “ At least they knew. Oh god.

“Hmm yeah as you say dude. I’m virat” I smirked.

So Mia introduced me to her friends - Viaan and Aditi.

“Okay mia! We’ve got to go “said Viaan to Mia who in turned nodded.

Mia then turned to me and then said, “will you do me a help Virat?” Definitely.

“Yeah sure! Tell me” I said to her.

She scribbled down her number in post note which she had in her wallet and gave it to me.

I looked confused.

Her number? I didn’t even ask her?  Oh, was she that desperate? Chill man! Her behavior is at its best!  While I kept lingering onto my thoughts I heard Mia saying,” Can you please give it to Siddharth and tell him to save my number and then text me when he’s free. ?”

Shit. I felt guilty about my thoughts. She seems to be such a sweet heart. WHY DID I JUDGE HER?

“Oh sure. I will. Goodnight. See you around” I said to her .

“Sure. See you too around. By the way you played awesome! Congrats on your man of the match award.bye” she made her way towards the exit.

She freaking knew me. But she never showed it out. Why it is so difficult to read her mind?

Oh wait. Am I a vampire? Lola.

She seemed mysterious and shy. How cute. Hope I see her around again. I continued with my partying going back to my lads and siddharth.

 *

Mia’s POV:

He’s just awesome. CRAP! THIS IS THE BEST DAY!

 THE WAY HE SMIRKED. I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING! WHY DID HE HAVE THAT EFFECT ON ME? WHY DID I BLUSH IN FRONT OF HIM AND EMBARASSED MYSELF! LIKE WHY?

OKAY CALM DOWN.

Calm down.

I made my way out only to see the smirking faces of Viaan and Aditi. 

“You both looked so cute. We ship you and virat!” He giggled like a kid.

I blushed. I didn’t say anything back. That was my first mistake.

Aditi started” see, I told you? She already loves him! I WON THE BET!”

WHAT?

BETTING?

I smacked her on her back. And she mischievously grinned. Oh how nice.

My phone beeped. I hoped its siddharth.  And the message was

Unknown number: Hey!

I saved his number and automatically called him only to hear Freaking VIRATS HUSKY VOICE. I froze.

“Never thought you’ll call me that soon mia!” he said. CRAP!

“Uh-oh. I thought it was siiiddhaar—thh” I stuttered.

“Chill, just kidding. Its his number only. He’s staying with me today. I saw him texting and you called, so I thought why not play with you. But your stuttering oh gosh! It was hilarious. Scared of me haan?”  I laughed.

“virattt!! Give me the mobile “siddharth screamed.

I sighed. Meanwhile, siddharth snatched his phone and started conversing with me. After few minutes I promised him to call him regularly and keep in touch.

Thank god. It wasn’t virat’s Mobile. SHIT.

But he seems fun. Why the heck one article reminded me that he’s aggressive, short tempered and he’s famous for his MC-BC stunts?

This guy has a mellow soul within. These media. Shit.

After watching a couple of episodes in Outsourced, I drifted away to my thoughts which slowly put me into sleep.

Who knows what tomorrow has in store for me?

________________________________________________________

third chapter :) hope it was good. 

vote and comment if you like :)