Her pain

Khushi looked at the man sleeping beside her,his hand caging her ,restricting her from making any moment . Taking care that she hadn't woken him from his peaceful slumber she got up grabbing her cloths which lay scatter on the floor .

Her body was tired after their love making, as she likes to call it as it gives her some reassurance that she was not a w**re of her husband , even if he wasn't a bit caring or gentle of her feelings while getting laid with her.

Whom was she fooling she knew what he thinks of her and it again broke her already broken heart. She knew that he touches her only to remind her that she is his possession till the six months end and that it gives him the satisfaction that he can have her with the snap of his fingers while shyam can't .

The tears which she was holding from the morning started falling and then there was no stopping of it. It was her ritual , she would bear the torture the whole day and then cry in solace because no one was there to give her their shoulders .

Her body shook with the intensity of her pain which was coming out in the form of tears . She was married ,wasn't it her most loved and cherished dream to be married.

But she hadn't wished of money , nor a palace, she had dreams of a loving husband and a supporting family. She was now aware that real life is cruel and hers is no fairy tale.

Keeping her hand on her womb where her tiny little baby rest . She was pregnant for 2 months , it was a good news but considering the reality of her life she knew if The Great Arnav Singh Raizada ever got a whiff of it all the hell would loose that day and there will be no one to save her and her little baby from it.

Thinking of all this she went in the lanes of memories.

Arnav Singh Raizada , the name which speak power,chivalry ,majestic, he was everything. The best son to his mother, the best brother to his sister, the caring grandson to his grandmother, more than son to his mama-mami , the perfect ideal to his younger brothers ,akash and nk  , even to a middle class girl who was his younger brother's wife he was respectful.

But to his 20 year young wife, he was a complete nightmare.

Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada , the contracted wife of The ASR  was the simple girl hailing from lucknow along with her sister, Payal Gupta , was Khushi Gupta before her marriage to Arnav  ,the adopted daughter of Shashi Gupta and Garima Gupta.

It was her jiji's marriage ,the real daughter of her adopted parents she was happy that her sister has found her own happiness which was snatched once due to her own mistake.

When she thought that of arnav, a shy smile graced her lips and she recalled nk saying that arnav was asking for her she looked around but couldn't find him,pouting her lips she complained to her devi maiyya ''see he has made me mad behind him'' .

But what she didn't knew was she will encounter a mad and possessed arnav the very next time.He came but not for saying what she expected him to say, she hadn't imagined that this could be her punishment for loving the great ASR .

''Marry me, for next 6 months or I will stop payal's marriage''were his words dropping bomb on her.

The next four hours were filled with so much pain for her that she couldn't imagine her questions ,his ignorance,her tears ,his hatred, their marriage in the temple, the contract papers.

Their family questioned her but she herself didn't knew , he shut them up with his famous cutting words but she wasn't spared , her family disowned her, considered her a bad blood orphan, her amma slapped her, his family questioned her character,her morals but he didn't came to her rescue.

Their wedding night was unusual considering the groom was out on a long drive and the bride wailing alone in the living room.

It had been three months , three torturous months, but not once her love was reciprocated by him .During the initial days she would try to get answers from him,which met venomous and cutting words from her husband , she tried getting the forgiveness from their families but was given cold shoulder.

They shared physical relation from the first week of their marriage when after a lot of bugging a drunken arnav revealed why he married her . She was considered characterless by him , her dignity was questioned . When she tried to tell him the truth she was rebuked .He then asked her whether she had shared physical relation with shyam or not.

He had taken her towards the bed and khushi wasn't given choice she knew according to the contract he can touch her whenever he wants.

Now it had been 3 months and 3 more to go and she was already 2 months pregnant she knew hiding it from the family would be easy because no one wants to see her face, nor they ever cross their way with her but what about her husband who seems to want her almost every night.

She had tried telling her heart that she hates him ,but she failed every time . When he touches her she forgets everything other than to relieve him from his pain.

She was just hoping for the next three months to pass then she can disappear from everyone's life with her baby ,who was her last hope,her reason to draw breath.