ー 021

170512 ; 8:51 PM
(i'm abt to sleep lol)

TAGGED BY: staerio <3

Have you ever . . .

Skipped class?
Nah, i literally devote my fucking life to studying so i'd never do that. Unless the reason is valid or an emergency.

Done drugs?
Only medical drugs, i wouldn't dare to take illegal drugs tbh.

Self-harmed?
No i haven't, i kind of have a fear of injuring myself or getting injured.

Drank?
No, it's probihited in my religion.

Shop-lifted?
LMAO YES rip. I stole a chocolate bar when i was like 6 or 7 and stole a baby lotion when i was only 5 i think. Gsjshd i promise i won't do it again rip.

Gotten a tattoo?
No, it's also prohibited in my religion + i don't like the idea of having tattoos.

Broken-up with someone?
Yeah when i was probably 8 or 7 idk. I was online dating someone jshhdhd but let's not get deeper lol. I was still immature and didn't know what the fuck love was ahem.

What's your favorite . . .

Show?
We bare bears, Asia's next top model, Steven universe, Star vs. the forces of evil, and more cartoons haha.

Movie?
Idk but i really love the series fast and furious, esp the 7th and 8th one omg. I also love watching animated movies like disney, pixar, and more that idk.

Song?
BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEARS BY BTS BC woNhAr woNhAE manHI. And more k-pop songs because you can never get enough of k-pop 👌

Artist?
BTS, GOT7, ASTRO, MONSTA X, SEVENTEEN, BLACKPINK, TWICE, Ariana Grande, Shawn Mendes, Kehlani, Melanie Martinez, Lana Del Ray and more that i forgot atm.

Singer/Band?
same as above lolol.

Memory?
I have a lot or memories that i cherish but for me, every memory i make and made is my favorite and something i should cherish y'know.

Book?
The Fault In Our Stars, The Camera Never Lies, The Little Prince, encyclopedias and atlas and more and more haha.

This or that . . .

Invisibility or ability to fly?
One of my greatest dreams is to travel the whole world so maybe the ability to fly and bc traffic in my country is literally miserable and probably unsolvable lmao.