"Well, at least I can actually wake you up. Compared to the alarm clock, you only either stab it with a kunai or smash it!" Shiroukami countered, crossing her arms on her (quite busty) chest with a huff, a smirk of triumph adorned her face. The silverette glared harder, if possible. Akimi had always hated mornings, so she loved sleeping. A lot. And sometimes, whenever she woke up early without being rudely awoken, she would sometimes be a little grouchy.

Akimi swung her legs off the bed and moved to her side to push herself off the ground, dusting her nightgown off. She stood up and walked to the bathroom, grumbling incoherent insults to the wolf under her breath while scratching her hair, not caring if her braid turned out a mess.

Shiroukami was sniggering at the silverette while Asudo sighed, face still impassive. The gold-blonde walked towards his partner-friend and rested a hand on her shoulder, getting her attention, "Now that's done, Shiroukami-san, I think it is time for us to cook breakfast for Akimi-sama." He said lowly, half-lidded scarlet orbs staring at midnight-lapiz ones filled with light. The wolf grinned, getting off the bed and stretched. Her cheeks flushing a healthy blue hue from excitement.

"Hai, hai. Time to cook breakfast for that baka of a hime!" She barked, hands on her hips and stared at the dragon. Asudo deadpanned, gold brow twitching akin to irritation. "Shiroukami-san, I am the one cooking breakfast. Today is the day Akimi-sama is going to the academy, not to mention her first time being surrounded by kids her age, and I will not tolerate having you cook poison for her the first thing in the morning." He clicked his tongue and left the room with Shiroukami trailing behind, ignoring her whining and complains of 'My cooking is not that baaaad' and 'Asudo-samaaaaaa'.

"Aki-hime! Breakfast is ready downstairs!" Akimi heard Shiroukami (-teme) yell out from downstairs, halting her from fixing her hair. She blinked and continued what she was doing and responded with a quick, "Hai! I'll be there, Shirou-chan!" before reaching to the drawer and pulling it open, grabbing two hair sticks. Placing them on her mouth, she pulled all her thigh-length hair and moved it higher on her head. Then she held it with one hand and used the other to grab the hair sticks and placed both of them on the hair, making sure they didn't move. Afterwards, Akimi used her free hand and wrapped all her hair around the sticks, making them round but with small strands of hair falling off. Pinning them with small hair-pins and adjusting the hair sticks, she turned her head side to side to observe her reflection on the mirror in front of her. Akimi nodded in satisfaction.

She glanced down at the attire she wore. The same dark-purple and blue battle-kimono. Okay...her mask was hanging on her neck for later, and um... That was it. Well, not much she guessed. Huh, it was sometimes creepy that her face resembled a delicate, beautiful doll. It was probably in her clan's genes, though. From what she had heard, they were drop-dead gorgeous.

Shrugging to herself, the heiress closed the bathroom door and left her bedroom, walking on the hallway towards the stairs. Once she reached downstairs, she was greeted with the sight of Shiroukami eating some noodles with haste and Asudo cooking on the stove, flipping --what she thought was-- a pancake in the air and caught it on the pan with little-to-no effort. His face was still impassive, but unless one were close to him like Akimi, his face softened a bit. Shiroukami was the first one who spotted the silverette. She turned her head, mouth still full with noodles, and waved her arm in the air.

"Afii-himme, Asshuzo-shama mayye phhancase phorr yuuu!" she slurred, her mouth still full with noodles. She was such a kid sometimes, Akimi swore. Asudo placed a plate full of pancakes on the table before walking behind Shiroukami, whacking her in the head with a flat ladle, a small 'ack' eliciting from her as she sputtered and wolf ears twitching repeatedly.