Chapter One

"Daddy, can you play dollies with me?" Asked Paige. She bounced up and down waiting for my response. "Alright." I said. "I call being the purple princess though." I laughed, Paige laughed along and handed me the Barbie doll.

"Hi! Im miss purple princess and you are pink princess." I said in a high pitched voice and Zoë walked in. "Whats going on in here?" Zoë asked laughing. "Daddy's playing dollies with me!" Paige exclaimed. "Y-yeah." I stuttered.

Something was different about Zoë this morning, something that just brought me to wanting to have sex with her. I think it's because the only time we have 'done it' is when we made Paige.

Ever since Paige was born, Zoë had drawn all of her attention to Paige and none to me, and we have never had time to 'do it'.

We bought our own place not to far from my moms house, and my mom pays the bills for this house while we buy food and stuff for Paige.

Deep in my thoughts there was a knock on the door and Zoë went to open it, running in was:

Cameron, Nash, Matt, Hayes, and Taylor. All her favourite "Uncles"

"Uncle Nash!!!" Paige screamed, she dropped her dollies and ran into Nash's arms. "Hello princess." He said. "Did you bring Skylynn?" Asked Paige. Even though, Paige was four and Skylynn was ten they loved to play with each other.

"No not today, but next time." Nash said putting her down.

Then she jumped from Nash to Taylor. "What's up my bandana queen!" Taylor said lifting her up. "I have a surprise for you!" He said reaching in his back pocket and pulling out a pink bandana.

"It's pink!!!" She exclaimed. All the boys started laughing and I just sat there. They all came here to see Paige. Not even bothering to acknowledge me.

This has been happening ever since Paige was born.

I left the room and went to the bedroom to clear my thoughts and I heard small footsteps from behind me.

Zoë's POV

Carter left the room and went to our bedroom I followed close behind him and got in just before he closed the door. "Whats the matter?" I asked him. "We haven't had sex in four fucking years!!! And my best friends only care about my kid!" He started to break down into angered tears.

"Babe, Im sorry... I've been so focused on Paige...and..."

"Exactly" He cuts me off.

"So your telling me not to care about my little girl?" I ask.

"No it's just... I...We need some time apart. Ill take Paige." He says.

Time apart?

If that's what he wants...

"Okay. I'll be here" I said. "I will be staying at my moms." Carter said. His eyes were red and puffy and I just wanted to kiss away the pain. I tried to touch his shoulder, but he jerked away.

"Apart." He repeated.
--------------------------------

How did you guys like the first chapter to Realization?

Drama already?

Yeah this book gets really dramatic!

Thanks for reading!!

-Savannah ❤