Chapter 2: Fuck Off*

Start from the beginning

“Yeah, uh so you gonna show me around outside? I need to learn the cliques and stuff.” 

“Sure, c’mon.” I lead her to the door that went outside. Before she walked out the door she dumped her food into the trashcan. She smiled and walked out of the door. “Uh something wrong with the food?” 

“No uh, I just lost my uh, appetite.” she said blushing. 

“Ok, well c’mon.” We walked through the door outside. 

“This is where we were this morning.” she said. 

“Yup.” I spotted my friends at our normal table and started walking over to them. “C’mon.” I told her and she followed me over to the table.

“Why are we going over here?” she sounded scared. 

“These are my friends.” I told her. “Hey guys, this is Emery.” I said to them. The guys blew some whistles while some of the girls at the table gave her dirty looks. 

“Hey Emery. I’m Zayn.” Zayn said to her. 

“Nice name.” she replied smiling. 

“Do you sleep with strangers?” Zack said. 

“Uh no.” 

“Well I’m Zack.” he said smirking at her. Why is Zack looking at our mate like that! Wait, I’m doing it again. Calm down Nolan. 

“Well it’s nice to meet you guys.”  she said.

“I’m Amber.” 

“I’m Jessica.” The two girls at the table said. 

“Hey, Emery.” she said sweetly. 

“Whatever.” they both said in unison. Emery just shrugged her shoulders and turned back to me and my friends. I was about to say something when someone screamed out her name. 

She turned her head to the voice and smiled. “Hey Lexi.” 

I turned to see the girl with the red hair again. They hugged and started talking about something. The Lexi girl pulled Emery away but not before she turned and smiled at me. I took that as a good sign, maybe she knew I was her mate.

The rest of the day went by fast. When the final bell rang I ran to my locker and grabbed my things. I headed out of the school and walked down the steps to my car when I saw someone sitting on the steps. “Emery?” 

She was on her phone, she turned to look at me. “Uh mom just pick me up soon please.” she whisper yelled into the phone. “Hey Nolan.” 

“Why are you sitting on the steps?” 

“Oh well my mom’s late picking me up so…” 

“I’ll drive you home.” I cut her off. 

She paused, her eyes wide. “Oh, uh ok. You sure?” 

“Yeah, sure.”

“Ok, thanks so much Nolan.” she beamed. She called her mom quickly and told her she had a ride. When she hung up I lead her over to my car. “Oh my god. This is your car?” she asked, her mouth hanging open.

“Yup.” I smiled. “Get in.” We both climbed into the car and shut the door. I put the key in the ignition bringing the car to life. I turned on the radio and found a Cobra Starship song on. Emery reached forward and turned up the volume and started to hum along with the sing. “Like this sing?” 

“Love it!” she replied. I pulled out of the parking lot and began driving. 

“So where to?” 

“112 North Pine st.” We drove listening to the radio, her singing along to most of the songs. We reached her house quickly. I pulled up in front of the house and unlocked the doors for her to get out. “Thanks for driving me.” she said as she grabbed her bag. 

“Any time.” She leaned her head in to kiss me on the cheek and I smirked. I played this game before. I moved me head so that my mouth met hers instead of my cheek. She pulled back abruptly and stared at me. 

“What the hell?” 

“What, I was just giving you what you wanted.” I smiled. I pulled her face back to mine and kissed her again. She put her hands on my chest and pushed me off of her. She smacked me across my face. “You…you… asshole!“ she said as she quickly climbed out of the car. I was confused, what just happened? I kissed her, isn’t that what she wanted? 

I got of the car and followed her up to her door. I grabbed her arm before she put the keys in the lock making her drop them. She glared at me. “C’mon, you know you want me.” I smiled. 

“What? No I don’t.” 

“Yeah you do. I’m your mate. I know you want me. I’m putting myself out here for you.” 

“You are not my mate!” she denied. She bent down in front of me and picked up her keys. I couldn’t resist slapping her ass lightly. She yelped and shot up. She smacked me across the face again. “Fuck off!” she yelled. 

“What, c’mon babe.” 

“No, don’t call me that! Leave me alone!” she said turning red. 

I was about to say something when a man came to the door. “Is there a problem?” he asked. 

“Yes daddy, this assho…” 

“No sir there is no problem.” I cut her off. 

“Ok, who are you exactly?” 

“I’m Nolan Grey. Emery’s mate.” I said smiling. 

this chapter had be edited