Chapter 24- And Then There Were Six: Part 2.

A/N- OMG, WRITER'S BLOCK!

Sigh.

You know what? Eden, I am going to stay out of your way today.(C/N*- Thank you.)

This one is called "And Then There Were Six: Part 2" because they now have six hours to save a lot of bacon, and stuff's about to get REAL!

*C/N is a character's note. That was Eden talking into my A/N. That chick needs to butt out.

✧-✧-✧-✧-✧-✧

"Six hours? SIX HOURS?" Dad screamed. "How are we gonna save everything in six hours?" Dad asked.

"Relax! Not everything is on the line." I said.

"Oh really?" Dad asked. "If we don't solve this in six hours, I'm broke, Perry will rat us out, and they'll definitely find the lab if they get the house!"

"What's the lab?" Perry asked.

"It's where we lived before we went to school." Chase said.

"We told you about it." Bree said.

"We did?" I asked.

"No we didn't." Chase said.

"I FORGOT."

"Just... GO! Find the culprit, save the lab, blah blah, blah." Dad ordered.

"And I'm gonna need that money in six hours, so, yeah." Perry said.

Well, great.

Someone knocked on the door, causing Leo to open it. Then a chicken fell from the sky. Marcus stood at the door.

"Hey Davenports!" Marcus grinned.

"What do you want, liar- er- Marcus?" Leo asked.

"I just wanted to drop by and say hi!" Marcus said. A little notice would've been nice! This house is a pigsty! Mainly because we were just given notice our house was about to become property of the RICH GUY NATIONAL BANK!

"Well, would you also like to say bye?" Leo asked.

"Later, maybe." Marcus shoved past him.

"Who's that?" Perry asked.

"I'm Marcus." ... "I go to the school that you're the principal of." ... "My locker is right next to your office." ... "I TALKED to you today! For an HOUR!"

"Oh, right! Marvin!" Perry said.

"Marcus!"

"Grrrr... I HATE SCHOOLS! They're always full of kids and teachers. The only reason I run one is because I'm a woman on the run since that one guy got on my bad side while I was holding a chainsaw...."

"What now?"

"Look, Marcus, this isn't really a good time, so could you please come back in-" Dad was cut off.

"30 years? Awesome! Bye!" Leo shoved him out. Marcus stepped back in.

"Woah, what's going on? Does anyone need emotional healing? I've been meditating on my life lately, and it has really been taking a load off me, I could take you on a journey to find your inner peace."

"Hey, now that you mention it, I can see that your skin has a nice, fresh, glow!" Adam said. "I was just about to ask you if you were using a new moisturizer f-"

"Great! Skin care! Bye now!" Leo closed him out again. Then Marcus had the TENACITY to waltz back on in.

"Seriously, what's going on?" Marcus asked.