Entry 2)What Goes Around Comes Around

Start from the beginning

She stepped up beside me, her expression unreadable as she clutched a few books to her chest. Dressed in one of her black and navy plaid skirts and an overly baggy cardigan over her school uniform polo, she looked smaller and frailer than ever. Adam, towering over her slender frame, only made the situation more surreal. If I were being truly honest, I'd rather have our seven-year-old brother Noah with us in a fight than Evelyn. That kid could rumble when he wanted to—biting, punching, tackling, and ripping hair in tumbles. He could probably give us a better chance, even though he was tiny. Evelyn, on the other hand, was a useless fighting companion. I highly doubted she could do much damage even if she chucked her ridiculously large schoolbook into Adam's stupid Prom King face.

"Is that so?" Adam sneered, with Storm Matthews laughing beside him. "And what the fuck is a geek like you gonna do to stop me?"

Before anyone could react, Adam closed the short distance between us and delivered a rough slug to Evelyn's shoulder. Jake protested loudly as I lunged forward to shove Adam back. Evelyn remained unfazed, not even flinching. She calmly retrieved a whistle hidden on a long chain from inside her cardigan—a whistle I didn't even know she owned, let alone wore.

Twirling the whistle around her fingers, Evelyn's grin turned devilish. "Walk away now, and I won't report you for sexual harassment."

"What?! I would never touch you!" Adam protested, his expression a mix of confusion and indignation.
"That's not what I'll tell the principal."

Now, all five of us guys turned to stare at her. Our full attentions were gathered at those small yet very ugly words. Adam blushed furiously as his two buds gave him appalling glances. "She's fucking lying! I would never touch a pathetic loser like her!"

"I know you wouldn't," Evelyn replied calmly. "My intellect far surpasses the intelligence level your peanut-sized brain possesses." She shrugged.

"SEE!? She's fuckin' lying!" Adam said, looking repulsed by the mere idea of sex with my sister.

Evie grinned. "I know I am. But see, Principal Peterson doesn't know that. If I go to him and tearfully exclaim how you waited for me after one of our tutoring sessions and pulled up my skirt and made unwanted sexual advances, very serious charges could be brought up against you."

Storm and Robbie looked suddenly afraid of my sister's threat. Now I realized what Evelyn was doing. Lying. It could work, too. Evie was a part of the tutoring committee here at Salem Prep. She was among the five -practically genius- Juniors who were tutoring certain members of the senior class so they could graduate this year. Not to mention, there had been an incident last spring when a Junior accused Adam of groping her in the lunch line. Nothing came from the accusation, however. The star quarterback was heavily protected at Salem Prep.

But Adam just happened to flunk Calculus last spring. If he didn't pick up his grade, he wouldn't graduate with the rest of the senior class next June, Football scholarship to Northwestern University and all. Although the school seemed to shelter Adam so he was able to not flunk his senior year, there would be nothing he could do if he couldn't keep his head above water in that last class. Adam– still blushing – glared.

"No one will fucking believe you. It's only your word against the three of us. No cop will arrest me when I didn't do nothin'" snarled Adam.

"Oh, but see, I'm not alone, am I?" Evelyn said wryly. "I've got my brother and his friend, and I'm more than certain they'll back me up on my allegations. Maybe they even witnessed you harass me outside the library. Even if the cops don't pick you up, you'll be suspended from varsity the remainder of the season. You might even lose your scholarship!" Evie looked at me, using a finger to tap against her chin in a thoughtful manner. "Isn't that right, Ollie? College campuses are a lot stricter on sexual harassment than the seventies and eighties."
Adam was glaring, his expression a mix of anger and disbelief.