BVB

"Is that supposed to ring a bell or something?" I asked.

"You've really never heard of us?" Ashley asked. I shook my head no. "Well, you obviously don't know my reputation." He sauntered over to me and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Fuck off, Purdy." Andy barked.

"Woah, getting possessive there are we, Biersack?" Ashley raised his eyebrow but removed his arm from my shoulders.

After another hour or so of talking and getting to know the guys, it was midnight.

"I didn't realize it was this late when I got here." I stated.

"Yeah, you should get to bed." Andy told me.

"Where am I going to sleep? I have nowhere to go."

"We have an extra bunk if you want to sleep there." Andy said. He looked down at me through his eyelashes, he was 6'3 and I was only 5'7. I felt a small flutter in my stomach.

"Sure." I smiled up at him.

"Welcome to the BVB army." Jinxx joked. "Of course, you are more a part of the family than the rest."

"I'm glad that I will get to see all the awkward moments of the so called famous band up close." I joked back. That sent the guys reeling with laughter.

"Come on, you can pick what bunk you want." Andy held the door open for me. "You don't have any stuff do you?" I could tell that he was hesitant.

"Nah. But I can easily spend more of my college fund. I don't plan on going to college anyway. I mean, I'm a twenty year old artist, college it's not for me." I try to explain. I pulled a hair tie out of my pocket. I glanced up as I put my hair in a braid and saw Andy watching me expertly criss cross my hair.

"How do girls do that so fast?" He asked in awe.

"Lots and lots and lots of practice." I tell him. I end up choosing the top right corner bunk and before I climb up, Andy speaks.

"Do you need something to sleep in? I mean, you could wear one of my shirts and a pair of shorts I never wear. I mean, we look about the same size, right? God, I'm saying I mean a lot aren't I?"

I laugh lightly. "Never had a girl on the bus before have you?" I ask playfully. He shakes his head no. "Yeah that's fine. Thanks." He walks over to his bunk and grabs me a shirt and pair of shorts. I walk over to the bathroom to change and wash my face. When I come out C.C. and Ashley are standing outside the door. "Do you need something?" I ask sweetly. They both shake their heads no. As I walk away, I can feel their eyes on my back. I whip around and flip them off, which makes them jump and Jake roll with laughter.

I finally climb up to my bunk and try to get my first good nights sleep in a while. As soon as I fall asleep, fire laps at the edge of my brain. I see someone running around the house, screaming like a maniac, pouring something around the edges. I hear screams from inside. I listen closer. They're the screams of my mother trapped inside. I recognize the man as my father, running around pouring alcohol on the house. I scream at him, scream and tell him to stop, to let my mother get out. He turns around and sneers at me.

"You little bitch! How dare you tell me what to do! Your eighteen, you don't know what happens in the real world. Well now you do." He walks over to me and lifts his empty hand up. My cheek stings after his assault. I hear sirens in the distance and scream some more at my father. I'm shaking and someone is calling my name.

"Melissa! Melissa!"

I bolt upright. I'm covered in sweat and shaking violently. I look over and see Andy at the edge of my bunk. His hand is on my arm and he's looking at me with concern etched over his face. Seeing someone concerned about me sends me over the edge. I start sobbing and he pulls me out of the bunk and holds me bridal style while I sob into his shirt. "I'm sorry I woke you up." I apologize.

"Hey. It's ok. Do you want to talk about it?" I shake my head no. "Do you want to sleep in my bunk with me?" He asks shyly. I look up at him and give him a weak smile and a nod. "Ok." He smiles and walks over to his bunk. He lets me climb in first and he comes in next. He stays kinda distant but I know I'll just have the nightmares again. I feel him turn my way and take my chance and scoot my back against him. He jumps a little, and after a while of holding his arm up, he finally puts it around my waist. I fall asleep after a couple minutes and for once, there are no bad dreams.