Holy Shit....

Seth groaned waking up because he had a hangover from last night because he was happy and stuff! He smelled food! Like eggs, bacon and cheese! So he ran downstairs only to stop in his tracks to see ARMANI dancing while cooking! Leah was also dancing while setting up the table while Sue was siting and laughing at them. He doesn't know which one to be more shocked of! Armani the girl he was making out and literally humping last night! Or to see his sister all happy and dancing with a big smile on her face! 

"Holy shit...." That made everyone turn and Armani's eyes to widen like three times it's actual size! She felt her heart speeding up like really fast which made Leah check on her to see if she was ok! Armani nodded with a smile then placed a done omelette on a plate then put little bacon bits on it. She already ate hers while cooking. Armani turned around fast blushing her ass off while she cleaned the pans and stuff. When she was done everyone was siting and eating! They also had their own little bowl of salsa and some water to drink! 

"This is amazing Armani! You should cook for us every morning!" Sue commented making Armani thank her with a smile and sit down next to Leah, in front of Seth. The two kept stealing glances at each other then blush when caught. His eyes also couldn't stop looking at her chest because she was wearing a wife beater. There was knock at the door making Leah get it hit to frown seeing them. 

"We came to see Seth!" Amani remembered Embry's void ewhich is why she turned with wide eyes. When they walked inside they stopped with jaw dropped and eyes HELLA wide.

"Holy shit...." They cursed making her give a small smile and wave a little then turn back around with this embarrassing face. She couldn't believe they ALL live down here and what happened last night is something that'll never die down! Leah and Sue were just there confused and wanting to know what's going on. 

"I'm gonna go take a shower Leah." Armani said standing up showing them shorts that's haunting the guys right now. Especially Seth! Leah nodded and they all watched her jog upstairs. 

"She's here! Seth did you fuck her last night?!" Paul asked making Leah and Sue gag but had this angry look on.

"No! I'm guessing Leah and her are friends and that SHE was on the phone last night!" This was all to much! 

"What happened between you and Armani?" Leah asked crossing her arms making Seth with this guilty, uneasy, and scared look on his face. 

"All we did was dance...." She nodded because that wasn't so bad!

"And make out!" Brady and Collin sung making Leah's jaw drop and stare at Seth who didn't dare make eye contact! So she just walked upstairs quiet not saying another word making everyone uneasy. That's when there bickering and bangs and thuds then laughing and singing! What the hell happened up there?!

"IF WE SHOW A LITTLE LOVE! HEAVEN KNOWS WHAT WE CAN CHANGE! THROW A PEBBLE IN THE WATER! MAKE A WAVE! MAKE A WAVE!" They sung loudly making them all give each other a look and that's when Armani started crying. She gets emotional on this song a lot. Even if it is Disney! The two walked downstairs dressed and dancing with big smiles making them smile a little. Leah is wearing a Peach kinda By The Seashore Tie Dye Romper, brown leather chocker, black flip flops, and hair straight which stops under her chest. Armani is wearing a tan Dream Lover Swimwet top, Tan like African Print pattern pants, tan flip flops, silver body chain, and hair curled into a top bun. The guys have never seen such....creatures but you know some have imprints and stuff! But still!

"We're going for a walk." Leah said making Armani lock arms then before they walked out the house it was blocked by Sam. Great. That led to her whining because DAMN! 

"Lee Lee?" He asksed making the two girls roll their eyes at sync which surprised everyone. So alike. Armani knows about Sam and she don't LIKE him one bit!