What happened when Seth Rollins kicked out of NXT Takeover: San Antonio

(The video of the shocking ambush is right on top there)

Seth really want to get his hands on Triple H but unfortunately he couldn't because he has lots of security stopping him and dragged him out of the Arena and bring his top and his jacket back!
As the door shut, Seth yelled at Triple H saying "THAT'S WHAT THE ONLY THING THAT YOU'RE GOOD AT, NOT GOING FOR A FIGHT!" Then after that Seth tied up his hair into a bun, put on his t-shirt and jacket, went in to his car with an angry look in his face and drove very angrily!

Then his car broke down because it ran out of petrol as Seth got stranded in the empty streets of San Antonio at night! "Damn It!" Seth whispered to himself. However he was thinking to himself of flashbacks of the moments he had with Triple H! To Seth, he was more than a mentor, he was a friend, an ally and someone to trust! But all of that if he hadn't turn his back against his Shield buddies, Roman and Dean!

Seth couldn't take it anymore as he got out of the car and not only he was crying but he was screaming in insanity! As he sat down in his knees and cried all alone, he felt powerless, so betrayed and so mad of how things turn against him as he finally see the bigger picture!

There was a Ferrari which parked next to Seth's Lamborghini. There was a man who was wearing just a grey t-shirt and some jeans with some custom made sneakers! That person's name is Roman Reigns. He put his hand on Seth's shoulder. Seth looked to find out who it is and saw Roman. He felt relieved so he hugged him tightly so that Roman can't let go.

"Don't worry I heard all about it! It's not your fault!" Said Roman being a supportive brother from another mother to Seth as he was crying to let go of the pain that he suffered in that arena! They didn't worry about what's going to happen tomorrow and the future itself but all they need right now is each other!

The End

Author's Note: Hey Guys, Thank you so much for liking my stories and putting them in your reading lists. It honestly meant the world to me. Also I've done a Rolleigns short story and it happened in earlier this year! I believe that what happened to Seth has affected emotionally and personally as a wrestler and a human being. I know it's a storyline, I get it but somebody's imagination needs to take him to the next level! Thank you guys so much for liking this story and I hope that I will put another stories so that you can see while you read! Bye!