Chapter 2

Brianna's POV

I was in my room getting ready for my date with Vincent. I didn't know where he was taking me so I didn't know what to wear. After thinking carefully I decided to wear black jeans with a red halter top that showed a little of my cleavage. I was blessed for having such big boobs ;). I wore knee high black boots and wore my hair in wavy curls. I finished apply my make up. The best part was the red lipstick.

I was walking towards my night stand to pick up my phone when I saw movement in the house next door. I saw Jai in nothing but a towel on, he obviously had come out of the shower because he was all wet. Wow he's fucking sexy!

I continued to stare for a little longer before he dropped his towel unexpectedly and I quickly turned away. My heart was pounding, why did he just drop his towel. Well you shouldn't of been spying my inner thoughts told me.

I turned back around when I thought it was safe and saw him wearing sweatpants, he was still shirtless but that's better than naked.

He appeared to be going through his phone. After a few seconds he held the phone to his ear, I couldn't make out what he was saying but it looked like he was moaning?

What the hell? He was touching his crotch area and he seemed to be playing with it. Is he having phone sex? What in the world??

He looked so hot though jerking him self and moaning. Oh god,he's fine! I realised he stopped and I wondered why before I realised that he was looking straight at me with a smirk. Did he know I was watching the whole time.

I quickly moved out of sight of my window but I knew it was too late he saw me. Boy were my cheeks red and I was blushing.

I heard the bell ringing. Thank god Vince was here. I quickly checked my self once more in the mirror, happy with my final look I sprayed some of my perfume and ran downstairs. I opened the door and to my suprise I saw Jai standing there.

"Uh hey" I managed to say. Gosh he's probably here to tell me that I'm busted.

"Hey, don't you look beautiful" he said staring at me from top to bottom. He's eyes came back to my eye level.

"Are you done checking me out?" I laughed.

"You wish babe" he grinned.

"Wow your so conceited" I said.

"Not really" he smirked. He leaned in closer and he intoxicated me with her scent. Oh god! What is wrong with this guy, he's perfect.

Expect for his huge ego.

"Did you enjoy the show earlier" he whispered as he lips brushed against my ear.

I decided to play along.

"Yeah, you looked so hot I couldn't take my eyes off you" I whispered back. I pushed him up the wall and he smirked. He gently brushed my hair with his fingers.

"I'm glad you like watching moan and play with my self" he moaned in my ear. God he's a tease!

Well two can play the game.

I ran my fingers through his brown silky hair and leaned in even closer. I nibbled on his neck and sucked it. He let out a sexy moan, and he tilted his head further back.

He grabbed me by the waist and I felt my body being lifted, I automatically wrapped my legs around his waist.

What am I doing? Vincent will be here any minute and I'm tease fucking my neighbour. Who by the way is smoking hot!!

He leaned in closer and placed his lips on mine. I immediately realised we've gone too far and I pushed my self away.

"What's wrong?" He panted.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of done that, I have a date tonight" I told him.

"So?"

"So I like the guy and I shouldn't of done that!" I said holding his hand and bringing him outside the house. I turned and locked the door.

"Is it the guy that was here yesterday" he asked.

"Yes"

"Figures" he laughed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He walked down the steps and walked towards his house.

What did he mean by 'figures'?

____________

"Thank you so much for tonight Vince I had a blast" I laughed and held his hand as he walked me up to the front porch.

"I did too babe, your a really good kart racer" he smiled.

I bowed down and said "Thank you" and he laughed.

He then pulled me in close and crashed his lips on mine.

They felt warm and soft, I can't believe I'm sharing my kiss with Vincent, a good friend and I was loving it. After the kiss ended he leaned his forehead onto mine and smiled.

"I've waited so long to do that" he admitted. I couldn't help blushed at those words.

"Me too" I blushed.

We said our goodnights and I watched him get back in his car and pull out of my driveway and disappear out of sight. I was about to unlock my front door when I felt a pair of hands hold me at my waist.

I turned to see Jai holding me.

"Jai, what the hell?" I yelled.

"Come on we're going to be late" he said as he walked me to his car.

"Late? Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Its a surprise babe, let me show you what a real date should be like" he smiled and got in the driver seat. Without having a chance to protest we backed out of his driveway and a few seconds later zooming down our street.