Morning Routine, ignore it Chapter 2

There she stood, staring in terror at the giant creature spitting insults, she had completely forgotten how to run, how to scream. Then suddenly she was moving, she felt a hand pulling them away from the creature and started running with whoever had saved them, kicking off her stupid heels as she ran, looking over at her savior.

Before she had time to look at the person, they tripped, screaming as they scrambled backwards, not getting up. she turned on her heel, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? GET UP!" She shouted, grabbing their companion by their elbows and trying to simultaneously pull them away and up at the same time. They did successfully pull the other person up and continued on running, looking at the other person as they ran. They were wearing a pink dress and had short blonde hair that was getting in their eyes, but it was shaved all around the rest of their head. Their face was freckled from what she could see, then all of a sudden they disappeared.

Rohnie woke up, staring at her ceiling for a few minutes, going over what had happened in the dream, before tiredly reaching over and picking up their phone, checking the time 8:37. She went into the clock app and turned off the alarm that was set for 8:40, getting up and getting changed, putting on a blue t-shirt and jean shorts that reached halfway down her thigh, she also tied a red and black flannel around herr waist, just in case it got colder later in the day.

Her hair kept getting into her eye, so she headed into the bathroom and clipped it back, her reddish-dark brown hair was shaved along the left side of her head but was down to just above her elbow on her right. She went down stairs and grabbed a toaster stroodle, grabbing her backpack and checking the time 8:50 it read. she sighed and sat down, she heard someone coming down the stairs "Morning sis" she said, taking a bite of her food. Her sister smiled and got her own food "morning". When the clock read 8:55 she said goodbye to her sister and walked out the door, heading to school.