the story of how I was made

I don't own the nurarihyon no mago characters, they belong to their rightful owners!:

This is the story of how I was created.

Me Ookamitiin, three tails, and eye wolf shinigami.

For just to be alive, I am gladful for that.

Thank you Rikuo Nura. - Ookamitin

Rikuo, when was about 3 years old. It was the afternoon about 3:12 o clock.

"When is daddy going to be done?" whined Rikuo pacing back and forth.

"He will be out soon dear. He is a very busy man, Rikuo."

said Rikuo's mother, Wakana.

"But Daddy takes so long. It is my birthday today ." pouted Rikuo as he sat down on the porch.

Then the main meeting door opens, Okami no Hana steps out.

"Dad-oh Wolfbane-chan! it's you!" said Rikuo turning around to hug the second commander's wolf shinigami. Wolfbane was a name of a flower that Rikuo found in a book, so he decided to call Okami No Hana, Wolfbane and it stuck.

"Greeting sweet Riku~." replied Okami no hana and returned the hug. In small payback, Okami no Hana create a cute little nickname for Rikuo.

"Greeting mistress Wakana." curtseyed Okami no hana.

"Aww, Okami no Hana-san no need to be so polite." fawned Wakana.

Okami no Hana picked up the boy and carried the small Rikou in her arms. "I am a lady, and so I should be lady-like. Mistress Wakana you can go and prepare supper. I will take care of Riku for you." she added.

'Thank you, Okami no Hana-san." answered Wakana as she excused herself to the kitchen.

Okami no hana carried the infant to the backyard. she leaped onto the sakura tree settling down on her master's favorite hang out spot. She then heard the soft sounds of crying. she placed one of her hands onto the child's head, soothing him.

"What's wrong my little Riku?" whispered Okami no Hana is a soft caring voice.

"I think daddy doesn't love me. He doesn't come to kiss me goodnight or even say hello to me anymore. Smaller Yokai keeps bullying me cause I am human. I am always lonely." Whimpers Rikuo as he tried to wipe his tears away with his tiny fists.

Okami no hana eyes widened at her master's son words. She wiped some tears off of Rikuo's eyes. She then wrapped her arms around him, hugging him.

Tears trickled down her face, "no no my child, it is not so. Rihan-sama loves you with all his heart. You are his little treasure, his little ray of sunlight. What if you are a human, you are my Riku nothing more or less. Don't worry Rikuo, it is your date of your birth. You wouldn't be lonely anymore." Said Okami no Hana.

"You promise.." said Rikuo through sobs. He held up his pinky.

"I promise, my sweet Riku." Okami no Hana replied. Okami grabbed her pinky around the small toddler pinky.

"It a pinky promise..." said Okami no Hana as she carried Rikuo in her strong yet gentle arms.

She then cuddled with Rikuo and sang a lullaby.

"Cast away your worries, my dear

For tomorrow comes a new day

Hold to me, you've nothing to fear

For your dreams are not far away

As you lay your head and you rest

May your dreams take over, my love