Chapter 13 [Friday, Fried day!]

Start from the beginning

"Effective today,

1. BULLYING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. *tingin sa mga palaka kong classmates* 

2. Boys should't wear piercings. *to Section C*

3. NO make up for girls. This is a school and not a bar.

4. RESPECT each other. Stupid things such as cutting classes, sleeping during class hours and littering are included in this rule. *tingin sa salamin*

5. And last but not the least, there will be NO EXCEPTION.  You're not the so-called Protected Diamonds. Not anymore. Cause from now on, rich or not, friend or not. Whoever you are, I DON'T CARE. TAKE THE PUNISHMENT."

"My gosh!."

"Damn!"

"Hey. Hey! Chill. There's more," sambit ko pa. All of them sighed, groaned and frowned. 

"If I or whoever catches you disobeying the rules, you face me and we will play a game. You want to play basketball or volleyball? Just name it. If you win, then there'll be no punishment and IF I WIN, you'll be put in the latest section. The PROBATIONARY SECTION."

"WHAT?!" sigaw ng isang babae. OA naman nito -__- May patayo tayo pa.

"Yes. You've heard it right and clear. In that section, you'll have extra three subjects. And if you get at least one failing grade, you'll be kicked out in Thornton..."

"Easy right? You can talk shits. You can cuss. You can do what you want. But make sure that you're not getting into the limit cause if you do, Goodbye Thornton Academy >:) You know what, all we need to have is the respect for each other."

Meron lang silang tatlong chance.

Una. Kapag walang nakakita.

Pangalawa. Kapag natalo nila ko sa one on one namin. Ha ha ha.

Pangatlo. Kapag nakapasa sila sa subjects with the terror teachers >:))

"Hmm. I think we're all clear with the R&R. So let's proceed to the other topic. As I've said before, you will know me more. For the second time, I'll introduce my self to you. I am Chessa Mianna Fortalejo Twein." All of them are shocked. Especially those who bullied me before. And not so far, I can see Deadly Desserts smiling brightly. 

"Oh! Why so shocked? Can't believe that the girl you've called beggar, b*tch, epal, etc. is the niece of Alice Fortalejo? Don't worry, I don't mind. Ang gusto ko lang naman, maging maayos tayong lahat. Mabait ako, hindi lang halata. And by the way, maybe you think that I'm weird. Yes, I am. Because I'm not the ordinary girl who you think I am. I can be anyone else and in just one click, I can make your life miserable. Ha-Ha. Just kidding. Let's just respect each other for the better."

I meant everything that I've said. Gusto ko na maayos. Kaya rin siguro tina-takot ko sila... Teka. Hindi ko naman sila tina-takot. Kasi yung mga sinabi ko, totoo at hindi panakot sa kanila.

Bababa na sana ko pero nalaglag yung folder -__- Buti nalang nalaglag.