jughead jones

I walked into Pop's diner looking around curiously as my eyes found my regular seat. It was taken by none other than Jughead Jones the Third. I walked over and slid into the seat across from him gazing at his hat. He always wore that rugged hat. His eyes staring at the bright screen.

"Y/N L/N" he said not looking at me.

"Jughead Jones" I nodded back to him.

He peered over his laptop he was tapping on and closed it as I rested my hands underneath my chin.

"Am I in your seat?" He asked smugly.

"Yes but I like your company" I smiled at him.

"It's kinda weird I usually don't get attention from pretty girls like you" he replied.

"Pretty girls like me eh?" I asked cocking my eyebrow. "What about Betty?"

"We aren't really together, flirting here and there but that's about it" he replied shrugging.

"Hmm sorry to hear that"

"No you're not" he smirked at me.

"You're right I've been trying to get your attention since the second grade and now I finally got it? Weird" I replied as Pop's slid me my milkshake.

I stuck my finger in the whipped cream licking my lips before sticking my finger in my mouth licking up the cream.

"How about I take you home after your shake?" He asked.

"Hmmm, I think Reggie would love to walk me home" I replied waving at him across the diner.

Jughead turned around looking at him and then turned back to me. I blinked and smiled. I finished my milkshake placing 5$ on the counter.

"Goodnight Jughead Jones" I said as I held my small purse near me.

"Oh Reg-" I said as Jughead stopped me by grabbing my hand.

He held out his arm for me to grab clearing his throat.

"I'd feel a lot safer walking you home than that idiot" he said nodding to Reggie.

He grabbed his bag and stood up. I smiled and nodded as I grabbed his arm and walked out with him. We walked towards my house with the cars driving by. He never let go of my hand not for a second and my heart was pounding every minute. He walked me up to my steps and sighed as I smiled at him.

"Thank you for walking me home"

"Thank you for letting me walk you home" He replied smiling at me.

"Goodnight" I nodded turning around.

He grabbed my wrist and turned me back around pressing his lips onto mine. My eyes shot open and then fluttered closed as the boy of my dreams finally kissed me. He let go of the kiss as I looked at him surprised.

"I didn't think that was gonna happen" I chuckled.

"I honestly didn't think I'd have the guts to do that. I've been waiting since 2nd grade to do that" he said surprised.

I giggled and shook my head wrapping my arms around his neck as he smiled kissing me once again.