A Special Party

Enoch sat looking at phone, sitting away from the others who were busy having another party.

*Bling!*

HollowHead: Hey, En-cock. Why don't you come out to the main living room and party with us, instead of reading?

EverythingsBetterWithPyro: Yeah, Enoch! We are having a great time, you should be too.

Enoch considered joining them for a moment. He really didn't want to, he was dragged there by his only true friend- Jacob Portman. The only reason he stayed was because of him. The boy who actually made Enoch smile, and show any emotion at all.

His thoughts drifted to the boy, his slicked back blond hair, his sapphire-blue eyes, perfect pink lips, tuxedo and top hat... all the features that intimidated Enoch. Why would someone like him ever love Enoch the way he loved him?

He pulled himself out of his thoughts and finally responded to his best friend and his girlfriend, Emma Bloom.

                                                                                                                                               PickledEn-Cocks:

                                                                                                                                                                         No.

He set his phone done and continued reading, The Macabre Masterpiece: Poems of Horror and Gore, but stopped when he heard another's footsteps enter the dark library, the person slightly humming while looking for a book.

A slightly curious Enoch looked up from his book.

It was him.

Enoch's POV:

"He-hey, Horace." Damnit, Enoch! Back at it again with the stuttering. Horace smiled that adorable smile of his- goddamnit, why is he so cute??

"Oh, hello there Enoch. Wow, out of everyone here, I would have never guessed you would come to this type of party." He doesn't want you here...

"Heh, y-yeah! Um, J-Jacob and Emma dragged me here. N-not that I'm not having a great time or anything!" Ugh, I internally cringed at my stuttering.

But that cringing turned into a blush- deep blush- when he sat down next to me.

"The Macabre Masterpiece: Poems of Horror and Gore? Oh, what an interesting book! May I take a look?" He took the book from my hands- oh good god his hand touched mine!!- and read it. His eyes, sparkling and dazzling eyes, lit up and his welcoming smile from before turned into one that seemed to say 'This is wonderful' even though all I could think about was what that smile would like like on my lips... STOP HAVING THOSE GAY THOUGHT ENOCH! THINK STRAIGHT!! ... lol THAT'S not happening.

"This is a great book, Enoch." Then I heard him mumble something, smiling softly to himself.

"H-huh? What was that H-Horace?"

"I said-" He cleared his throat and sat up, taking a deep breath, was he nervous?- "it's a great book... but not as great as you."

What he did next nearly broke me- he kissed me!! Oh my bird, he kissed me!! "Enoch... I love you... I mean, I know you probably don't and this is wrong, but-" I cut him off by kissing him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close, and I put mine around his neck, melting into it.

"I-I love you too, Top Hat..." He put his hat on me, then kissed again- this time more... passionately. At least we're in the dark!

Then- "WHAT THE HECK?!" I heard the familiar commanding, british feminine voice of Emma say.

"Woohoo! Go En-cock!!" I laughed at the unmistakable worn-out american voice.

"En-cock? So thats whats been put in my mouth~" I heard the other sexy, british voice say seductively. Me being me, I turned into a tomato while he just smirked proudly with my friend's mouths agape.

"Damn you, Horace..."

"Love you too, babe~"

He placed his soft, lips on mine again.

"Hey, don't forget to credit me to all of this at your wedding!"

"Lets leave them be, Jake." Finally they left!

"So, about that en-cock~?" 

AN: God I love these two