pray

jihyo : what a shitty day!
suga : whelp who teach you those words?
jihyo : tf, you?
suga : oh right.
jihyo : *rolling eyes*
suga : ..did I teach you that expression too?
jihyo : yes. duh
suga : I guess I have bad influence for you
jihyo : I don't care *stuffin potato chips into her frown mouth*
suga : *chuckles* cute.
jihyo : what?
suga : you're cute.
jihyo : am I just cute right now? am I not cute the other day? what are you tryin to say min suga?
suga : wait what? i'm just saying you're cute. you're just basically cute even when frowning, cursing, and evil expression hahah you're always cute.
jihyo : am I asking?
suga : wai- okay what happen?
jihyo : am I fat?
suga : uh, you're sexy.
jihyo : that's not the question.
suga : .....
jihyo : ..... i'm waiting
suga : ...can you just tell me what happen tho?
jihyo : answer.
suga : you are...not :D you're sexy
jihyo : I don't believe you *noisy crunch sounds from potato chips*
suga : *took jihyo's potato chips away*
jihyo : ya! what are you doing?!
suga : now, talk. what happen?
jihyo : give me my snack back!
suga : dream it. I won't ever give this to you until you talk to me in human language what happen with your day?
jihyo : aish! forget it I hate you!
suga : no, you don't.
jihyo : yes, I do.
suga : no.
jihyo : yes.
suga : no.
jihyo : why are you so full of yourself? you think everyone like you love you, they can't hate you? just because you have everything, baby face, cute eye smile, tongue technology, talent, and all? then marry them all who worship you! I tried my best but never seems work out! *teary eyes*
suga : is it...
jihyo : .... *tears flowing*
suga : oh no, what is it they do to you this time? *pull jihyo's head into his embrace*
jihyo : it's... it's... i'm- *cries hard*
suga : sshh sshh it's okay now it's okay, i'm here jihyo ya, i'm here *pat jihyo's head and pull her tighter into his embrace*

(10 minutes after suga calming jihyo...)

jihyo : what's my sin? why I can't be with you? I hate how much I love you, I can't even leave you although with all this chaotic situation.
suga : don't ever think about leaving me, or else you'll see me murder every random person on the street.
jihyo : *still teary* not funny.
suga : but you like me tho *smiles*
jihyo : *light punch on suga's chest* I hate you
suga : no, you don't. you love me. you said it yourself you love me that much you can't even leave me *giggles* caught ya!
jihyo : I can if I try.. I think.
suga : don't you dare to think about it. don't leave, you can't leave me.
jihyo : why?
suga : *look into jihyo's eyes* 'why?'
jihyo : *looks confused, still teary*
suga : you sure you don't know why you can't leave min genius suga?
jihyo : *shake head*
suga : yaaaaa park jihyo. why play innocent tho? you do know why. you just want to hear those word, don't you? tsk, you're shameless.
jihyo : *pinch suga's hand* what?!
suga : ouch! it's red!
jihyo : it's no use talking to you *proceed to leave(?)*
suga : *pull jihyo into his embrace (again)* araseo araseo i'm kidding hahah why are you so cute? it's make me going crazy. you can't leave me because I love you way too much I almost dead with all these feeling for you. got it?
jihyo : are you sure you're min suga? you sounds cringey.
suga : *looking into jihyo's teary eyes again* aigooo how you manage to be cute even with this puffy face and red nose and swollen eyes, normal human should be ugly when crying tho?
jihyo : what are you talking.. *giggles*
suga : there there... my favorite expression of yours. look how pretty you are when you're smiling oh my god i'm going crazy whew!
jihyo : stop it, it doesn't match your image *tears flowing again but now she's smiling*
suga : oh I fucking love your smile *wipes her tears*
jihyo : *giggles* what are you?
suga : your husband. i'm your husband never forget that, the proudest title I ever had. do you know how much I have to fight to receive this title?
jihyo : and mine too. even after our marriage i'm still fighting like an idiot like this for you.
suga : yes. I love idiot tho.
jihyo : what *pinch his right hand again*
suga : ouch ouch i'm sorry i'm sorry my bad my bad, have mercy on me ma'am :(
jihyo : ....
both : *laugh*
suga : I see you're back again, my wild jihyo. you look weak a minute ago now you pinch me merciless 😂
jihyo : what do you mean 'your wild jihyo'? *pretends angry*
suga : hahahahah I love you I love you I love youuuu!! *kiss jihyo's forehead* suga : don't listen to them, haters will always hate. you have me now, just listen to me and believe me. but if they do something bad again in the future do tell me, i'll chop their head!
jihyo : sshh beware of your words... don't say that again. i'm okay now. i'm sorry I overreacted things a while ago, that's my fault they're just your fan I should be more kind to them.
suga : i'm not sure they really are a fan if they can't see me happy with you. and stop being angelic, you always hurt yourself.
jihyo : I ain't angelic, i'm just-
suga : ok, stop. I get it. I just don't want you to get hurt more.
jihyo : ok, I won't.
suga : good.
jihyo : *smiles* I wish you never change
suga : you wish
jihyo : what do you mean?!
suga : hahahahah nothing, why would I change tho?
jihyo : dunno, anything can happen?
suga : yeah but nothing will change this feeling for you
jihyo : ew!
suga : again! you ew-ing me again! whhyyy... i'm seriouuuss 😫
jihyo : *giggles* I guess I have to get used myself with cringey suga, you hardly show this side of you when we're dating
suga : I am?
jihyo : *nods*
suga : *tilted head* uhh that's weird
jihyo : you are *laugh*
suga : *smiles* you know, I hardly pray too. but when i'm with you I unconsciously pray that time will stop there.
jihyo : ...okay I really have to get used to this *cringe hands*
suga : why you always make fun of me, i'm seriouuusss 😫😫
jihyo : hahahah suuurrrreeeee

(and both laughing and live happily ever after... I wish. lol)

 lol)