Character Sketch

Swadheenta sinha:
Lawyer by profession. Married to adarsh sinha. Raised by Mr ramakrishnan and his wife revathi.
Daughter of col.shakti chandra.
Bold and sweet and fights to get justice. Driven by her moral compass.

Adarsh sinha:
IAS officer. Married to swadheenta.
Loving and caring. Joyous personality. Called robinhood by his colleagues and people of Delhi. Love his family alot.

Captain rajveer singh shekhawat :
Brave and patriotic soldier of the country who is acussed of murder. He was posted at KMA as officer on special duty. And to teach strategy and communication. Main purpose was to protect the nuclear trigger. Brother to swadheenta. Very protective of his freedom. (assume he gave the name freedom to swadheenta and only asad is prevelieged enough to call her freedom).

Naina singh ahluwalia :
Join kma to prove her brother innocent. Brave and impulsive.

Cadet alekh sharma
Cadet amardeep hooda
Cadet yudi sahani
Cadet Pooja ghai
Cadet ali begh
Cap doc shalini singhal
Cap gunraj randhawa
Cap abhimanyu chauhan
Brig chandok
Major nair
And the rest of the character same as the show.

Abhay sinha an IPS officer and dcp of Delhi police.
Simmi sinha wife of Abhay.
Jaidev sinha IAS officer and a bureaucrat.
Jaya sinha wife of Jaidev sinha. Consider swadheenta like her little sister.

Manohar sinha: bereaucrat

Suhasini sinha :wife of manoher sinha. Lawyer by profession. She is guided by her principles.