You're acting like a jealous wife...

Start from the beginning

"you're awake'

my arms are still at strecth habang nakatulala sa kanya. oh god i look so stupid! this is my first time seeing a almost naked man! i think my face flush looking at him with only a towel around his waist, the water from his wet hair dropping on his muscular chest. napalunok ata ako habang nakatitig sa mga abs niya'

"are you okay?

"ha?

he step closer towards me and put his hand on my forehead. parang nangyari na to eh..seems like a dejavu.

"thank god you're okay' akala ko nilalagnat ka na naman rosalinda'

calling me that name bring my senses back'

"it's Cassey! ! Why do you keep on calling me that name?!

"I just love calling you rosalinda' Don't you like it?

"I hate it! I feel like an old woman'

He chuckled and he looks cute doing that'...Did I just say cute?' Luh harot! Why do I am acting like a teenager getting giddy?! is this the effect of my fever last night? I hate being sick'

"Actually that name fits perfectly for you'

"I guess you find that old name entertaining to you huh?' Well suits yourself calling me an old woman'

"Hey that's not what I meant'

"Yeah right.' and what are you doing here by the way?!

"what?' he smirk. "this is my room and i can be here whenever i want to' hindi ba dapat ako ang magtanong kung bakit dito ka natulog?

tsk' may point naman siya dun. "akala nila mama iisa lang ang kwarto natin kaya dito nila ko pinagpahinga. kanina ka pa ba dito?

"yes. i slept here.

"you mean ma-magkatabi tayo?

he chuckled.he leaned down, our face is inch apart and i can smell his scented soap that make me shiver.

"what's bothering you? mag-asawa na tayo ngayon so i don't see anything wrong kung we will share the same bed and do what a husband and wife must do especially now that we are in honeymoon vacation.. he whispered to my ear.

nanigas ako sa sinabi niyang yun. eto na ata yung sinasabi sakin ni bea but i didn't see this coming. i ignore her when she told me what might happen just like ugh! i can't even imagine myself doing it with him. his an arrogant and so cold towards me kaya alam ko he is not interested making out with me. pag sumigaw ba akong rape may maniniwala kaya sakin? they will probably think that i am insane! he is too handsome to be a rapist at isa pa he is my husband!

natigil ako sa pag-iisip nang bigla siyang tumawa. nakalayo na siya sakin at nakasuot na ng t-shirt.

" you didn't sleep beside me right? pagsisiguro kong tanong

"i dont want to disappoint you but yes i slept in the couch not in the bed."

"i'm not! inis kong sigaw sa kanya

"you know what' you should get used to this.. me and you- us -in the same room and-

"Stop there! what do you mean?

"okay. he sigh "from now on we will be sharing the same room.

"ano?! is this because of our parents?

"yes'

"this is only temporary di ba? i mean once they leave us here balik tayo sa dati